Author Topic: WITHOUTH SURGERY  (Read 2871 times)

Offline lonestarkid

is there anyway to get rid of male breasts without surgeory.........cuz im only 17 and i dont have 6 grand to give to a surgeon....................email me with wut all of u think..............at        enjoi4mullin@yahoo.com
thank you

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Sadly, no.  There are some who feel that there are certain horomonal supplements you can take to reduce gyne, but the only way to really get rid of it is surgery.

My suggestion to you is get a job and start saving up, or ask your parents to help out.  I know it really sucks D:
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Nothing in your post would give any idea how bad your problem is or whether it might be due to generalized obesity or some other problem.  

At 17, it is still at least slightly possible that you might yet have self resolution (shrinkage). The possibility of that happening diminishes with time, so that what you have by age 20 is probably what you are stuck with.

The best advice might be to hope for the best while you prepare for the worst.  The money you could save over the next couple of years would cover surgery if it is needed.  Or If not needed for surgery, I could think of many things a young man might like to do with a few thous.

Good luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
surgery isn't always 6 grand. usually it's like 3 grand.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline lonestarkid

<---------THE ONE WHO POSTED THIS TOPIC.............................. ok like how would i figure out rather or not i have gynecomastia or if im just fat..............i mean like its jiggly  not firm like a "breast" or is that wut gynecomastia is??????

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Firstly, if you wouldn't mind posting some pics, many of us here are experienced with what sort of shapes gynecomastia comes in, and so we may be able to tell just from simply looking at some side-view pics of your chest.

Also, rub around you areola and breast area (push kind of hard) looking for any lumps or general mass that doesn't exactly feel like fat.  It may not necessarily be a bump directly under your nipple but by rubbing somewhat hard you should be able to feel some lumpy mass that you will know shouldn't be there.

Please post pics (crop out your face if you like).  Nobody is here to judge, just to help.

Offline lonestarkid

i cant take a picture cuz i dont have a camera.............................but i dont feel any lumps when i press hard i jus feel my upper region of my sternem and ribs and i feel muscle............so is that like any case of gyne.... or am i jus fat nd need to lose weight...........cuz like i cut cardio out of my work out i jus been doin weight training for 3 months now

Offline rcbrown23

Go through the photos section of this site and try to find someone that looks similar to you. Then read what everyone posted about him...may give you an idea.

-brown

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024