Author Topic: Surgery the day after tomorrow! (11 days post-op pictures added 13/3/2011)  (Read 4939 times)

Offline odt52

• Posting Member
Hi Everyone,

These are some 11 day post-op pictures. I am still very swollen. My chest area feels very hard to the touch and is still tender. I am still unable to feel anything glandular under my nipples which is positive, however the full result will only be known after the swelling and bruising has subsided. However think I can see an improvement in the shape and the size when compared to my last picture post.

I have a small pocket of fluid under one nipple which gives the impression of gyne. This is evident in the first picture, on the left hand side as you look at the picture. I am not sure if this will naturally dispurse or if I need this removed?

I seem to be bruised pretty badly and in a diferent way compared to alot of people judging by the post op pics on the forum. Maybe this was due to highly vigourous lipo or the fact that I had what appears to tbe ultrasonic lipo judgin by the location of my entry wounds.

As before, any questions are welcome and your comments appreciated.

First image - notice fluid under nipple on left hand side of the picture giving impressionon gyne.

This next picture shows the bruising, which it is currently at its worst.

This picture shows a close up of my left nipple and the build up of fluid underneath.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024