Author Topic: Gynecomastia will be done by general surgeon  (Read 3406 times)

Offline Sagittarius88

• Posting Member
Hi all,

I will have my surgery next month by general surgeon coz they are the only surgeon who can covered from my insurrance.

Do you think i can have a better result?
By the way, I do only have puffy nipple.

Anyone here who have tried their gynecomastia surgery done by general surgeon?
Thanks!

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
In my opinion, you are walking on the buyer’s remorse path.  Surgeons are best at what they do on a regular basis just like most professionals.  Why not wait and save up to have a certified plastic surgeon with vast gynecomastia experience do your operation.  In many cases, the cheapest way of doing something results in dissatisfaction and increased cost (emotional and financial) for revisions.  Revisions may not be able to correct damage caused by a less experienced surgeon.

To be blunt and to the point, you are not making a wise decision.  Have you considered the long term outcome? Have you taken time to read other post on this website regarding your question?

Herbert

Offline craftspace234

• Posting Member
Definitely don't do a general surgeon. Many aren't experienced enough and can mess up easily.

You would be better off finding a surgeon on this site 

Offline Sagittarius88

• Posting Member
In my opinion, you are walking on the buyer’s remorse path.  Surgeons are best at what they do on a regular basis just like most professionals.  Why not wait and save up to have a certified plastic surgeon with vast gynecomastia experience do your operation.  In many cases, the cheapest way of doing something results in dissatisfaction and increased cost (emotional and financial) for revisions.  Revisions may not be able to correct damage caused by a less experienced surgeon.

To be blunt and to the point, you are not making a wise decision.  Have you considered the long term outcome? Have you taken time to read other post on this website regarding your question?

Herbert

Yes, thats what im also thinking. Maybe i wont go to him.

Offline Sagittarius88

• Posting Member
Definitely don't do a general surgeon. Many aren't experienced enough and can mess up easily.

You would be better off finding a surgeon on this site 

I hope I can find.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024