Author Topic: My first bra  (Read 8400 times)

Online Passant

• Bronze Member

I finally took that step too to start wearing a bra. For now only limited home. My bra holds my breasts well, which are not too big. But I need a bra, because my breasts start to bounce a lot, and occasionally my nipples are more sensitive. The size is 38B and I am surprised because my baskets are well filled 

In the first picture, I am in a T-shirt without a bra.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Welcome to the forum! We will be here to help with questions and support.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Congratulations on your acceptance.  The bra looks good and I'm sure that you will be more comfortable with less movement and no nipping out.

Participate in the chats and feel free to ask any questions.  We are a good group of guys.

Online Passant

• Bronze Member
Thank you for the comments :)

It feels different to have breasts in bra and I definitely feel the support.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
It feels different to have breasts in bra and I definitely feel the support.
Yes it does! I find it’s so much more comfortable being contained. I find I can’t wait to put on my bras for the control and wouldn’t go out without one now!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 02:27:50 PM by Traveler »

Offline Johndoe1

Congratulations on the journey of acceptance. You will feel the bra all the time now, but there will come a time when you are braless, you will notice that more than when you are wearing your bra.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

bikerbob

You have turned an important corner.  Once you get used to wearing one, you will never go back.  I have worn a bra every day for the past 3 1/2 years and seldom leave the house without one.  With a few minor adjustments in the type of shirts you wear, you will become so confident you don't even worry about anybody noticing it.  That first trip to Home Depot is scary but you can do it.

I wear mostly pullover type leisure bras because they don't have hooks or strap adjusters to show through my shirt, but I have been test driving some underwires lately.  When I took off my bra last night, I realized I had been wearing it for 16 hours straight and could have gone a few more comfortably.  Now that you have made that first step, I encourage you to try different styles and fine tune the sizing until you find the ones that suit you.  Ask questions, that is what we are here for.

Online Passant

• Bronze Member
Honestly, until a few weeks ago, I couldn’t have guessed in the slightest that I was going to wear a bra. I can’t wear it at work because I work in a uniform and my uniform is a t-shirt and a bra would be very noticeable.
The bra was purchased through an online store. It’s wired and I’d love to try it without wire, to see the difference.

Offline SideSet

That bra looks good on you. And, yes, your breast quite noticeable in that T-shirt and braless.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
 Although your breasts are not large, they are female in appearance. It does seem like a bra suits you.  

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I concur with Dale, a bra suits you. If wearing one reduces your bounce and makes you feel better about yourself, it is worthwhile wearing one. Good luck.

Online Passant

• Bronze Member
Dale Warnio, yes, I noticed my breasts were female. Only the areolas and nipples are not female. Maybe this is the final size, and maybe it will grow even more. In any case, the bra prevents bouncing and holds them in place well.

Online Passant

• Bronze Member
Hello everyone :) It's been a year since I put pictures here with the first bra, size 38 B. After that, I bought a couple more bras through the web shop, but this one remained my favorite. However, my breasts have grown even more in this year and it seems to me that I could soon move to a higher number. Here are a few pictures of what my breasts look like today in that same bra plus pictures of comparisons. The chest is painted from several positions.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Dale Warnio, yes, I noticed my breasts were female. Only the areolas and nipples are not female. Maybe this is the final size, and maybe it will grow even more. In any case, the bra prevents bouncing and holds them in place well.
IMHO your aerolas do look femmine the liik softer and no defined edge as I have myself

Offline blad

Hello everyone :) It's been a year since I put pictures here with the first bra, size 38 B. After that, I bought a couple more bras through the web shop, but this one remained my favorite. However, my breasts have grown even more in this year and it seems to me that I could soon move to a higher number. Here are a few pictures of what my breasts look like today in that same bra plus pictures of comparisons. The chest is painted from several positions.
It does look like you are filling out more. 

Nice to see that you have found good bra solutions that are working for you. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024