Author Topic: Body Beautiful - Surgery in Malaysia  (Read 4086 times)

Offline nearlythere

• Posting Member
I watched a program about a woman trying to improve her overall appearance and she settled on surgery in Malaysia through this company http://www.bodybeautifuluk.com/index.asp . The cost is greatly reduced and you stay in the country in a 5* hotel for 14 nights after recovery etc. I was wondering if any of you guys here have ever heard of or used this company. At the moment I am drawn to Jesus Benito but if this place turns out to be good then ill settle for Malaysia. Apparently all the surgeons seem to be accredited by the right people.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
I watched a program about a woman trying to improve her overall appearance and she settled on surgery in Malaysia through this company http://www.bodybeautifuluk.com/index.asp . The cost is greatly reduced and you stay in the country in a 5* hotel for 14 nights after recovery etc. I was wondering if any of you guys here have ever heard of or used this company. At the moment I am drawn to Jesus Benito but if this place turns out to be good then ill settle for Malaysia. Apparently all the surgeons seem to be accredited by the right people.

they are accredited by '' accreditation by the Malaysian Medical Society for Quality of Health (MSQH).'' ,   

that gives me a sense of  safety!  not!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Cosmetic Surgery Holiday? Who in their right mind would want to go on holiday while recuperating from CS?

There are a few pics of men and women on the beach. First of all, the suns UV rays are detrimental to fresh healing incisions so you would have to be fully bandaged. Second, who would 'feel' like lounging around a beach under the hot sun with bandages/tensors/compression vests/dressings etc? It just doesn't make sense to me.  ???

Correct me if I am wrong here...  Would anyone be willing to do this?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nearlythere

• Posting Member
Yer I know the holiday thing doesn’t really help but the TV show I watched seemed persuasive. It was a BBC show so wasn’t really biased towards this company. The show didn’t concentrate on Gynecomasita (tummy tuck on a woman) so if anyone has used this company and could share their experience I would greatly appreciate it.

Offline nearlythere

• Posting Member

Offline outertrial

Youre probably better off posting on some of the cosmetic surgey sites out there, the Daily Mail has a forum about that afaik.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024