Author Topic: see the other thread  (Read 7590 times)

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
made a better thread....
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 03:36:54 PM by anon643 »

Offline DAVE598596

do you shave your titts?

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 10:56:58 AM by anon643 »

Offline omega

• Silver Member
i agreeee. if u lose weight. the gyne will go downn alot

Offline outertrial

You wont have trouble finding a doctor to operate on you but i honestly think youd be better off losing the weight before then deciding on surgery. If you do have gyne left once youve slimmed down the surgery will work out a lot better than if you have it now, when the surgeon will really just be guessing how much to take off.

Offline neenos

• Posting Member
You know I was in your situation when I was about 17, I was about 240 pounds with gyne but yours are a bit bitter. Since then I lost some weight (165lbs now) and just last Friday I had the operation done. I gotta say that I wouldn't of done it any other way. Losing weight before the surgery and then getting it done is icing on the cake. Try doing some cardio at home or at a gym if you got the time & money, its worth it.

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
how much smaller were they when you got to your lowest weight?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I think the moobs are part & parcel to your overall appearance right now, & not full-blown gynecomastia.

Why do you think that?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
I think the moobs are part & parcel to your overall appearance right now, & not full-blown gynecomastia.

Why do you think that?

GB

you think i'm full blown?

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
guess all i can do is wait and see

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
loose some weight man

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 man, your a hairy chewbacca lookin dude,
          I agree, loose  some pounds and see  how it goes from there

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
you guys have any suggestions about what to do at the gym? lately i do like 35-45 mins (depending on how i feel) of cardio. I read some posts how exercise your pec's make the situation worse. Then I came across some site where a trainer said to workout your  your upper pec's. For some reason i had a feeling that this guy had no clue what he was talking about. It makes sense, kinda , but i see no results of people who have tried this anywhere. Anyways i'm gonna update this thread when i hit 200, right now 240, then i'll update it again when i hit 170-180. If the chest is still this bad then, i'll be getting the surgery i think.

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
wish i knew if i had true gyne, or pseudo. At the moment i'm kinda scared to start working out my chest at the gym.  So afraid all the work i put in might make things worse.

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
diet has been good, i actually consult with a nutrionist so, the weight is coming off, slowly but surely. Excersize i do like 45 mins cardio but I haven't done any resistance training. I am very worried about pectoral excersizes. Myabe i should just stick to upper chest? can that still make things worse if you have gland?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024