Author Topic: Underworks Compression Vest  (Read 3394 times)

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
I have the underworks 974 does 997 work better it says New and Improved!
Now stronger and 4 inches longer!
The Ultimate Chest Binder! 
Double Front Panel for Extra Compression

Has anyone tried both and seen a big difference in one please anws quick if possible thanks :)

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I have not seen the new stuff, but he has consistently made his products better and better. He really listens to the feedback and improves them. I would try anything he puts out.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
Sorry to hijack this thread, but Merle, can I ask you how long you wore your stage 1 compression vest for? after that, did you wear a stage 2? If so, for how long?

Cheers

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Because I had both stomach and chest done at the same time I wore the compression 2-3 months. The chest was fine after 6 weeks. That would have been plenty. The stomach and love handles took over a year to have the swelling really go away. That was a much bigger deal.

Merle

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
I just ordered the 997 and the belly buster... lol. That stuff works great. I've been wearing the compression vests for about 2 years from there now even before the notion of surgery was in my mind. Boosts your confidence alot. Now that I've had the surgery I'm losing weight but I'd like to have the confidence I'm looking my best while doing so as well.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Because I had both stomach and chest done at the same time I wore the compression 2-3 months.

Three months eh....  :o

My hat is off to you my friend.... ;)

I lasted only 2 weeks. And of that two weeks, I didn't use for 4 days...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024