Author Topic: Compression Vests  (Read 2013 times)

Offline dash

Hello all.

I've been a reader for awhile and have had an issue with Gyn for about 10 years since I lost 100 pounds when I was 20.   Turns out not all of the skin goes away.    Now that I'm 30 I"ve put back on about 30 pounds and as it turns out....  the first place I've gained weight is in my breasts and belly.   Of course this is disturbing.

I've been wearing a "golf vest" for about 2 years now and I'm sick of having to explain that "I just like vests".  

So, I got on this website and found the "morris designs" website and I got one of their compression vests made from spandex.

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put it on...  and stood in front of the mirror and tears came to my eyes.  

Today I wore a t-shirt for the first time since I was 20.  

A girl actually came up to me and said hello and smiled at me.  

Here's the problem:

There is a girl that I met last weekend and I've asked her out for a date next week.  She's cute and athletic and I am very self concious about my figure (becasue of my breasts ONLY, I don't care about the belly at ALL)  and now that I have this compression vest.....      

Should I wear it on my date?  (I don't expect anything other than a hug or a kiss on the first date fellas)

If we get along and go out for awhile...   How do I tell her about my compression vest??    

What should I do?   Tell her right up front?   Wait and see if she likes me, or I like her?  What will she think of me if she knows I'm wearing this thing?  

« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 10:24:19 AM by dash »
It's bizarre how you suffer alone and nobody knows but you.    But you really aren't alone!   Thank God for the Internet and this place!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024