Author Topic: Diary of a chubby athlete  (Read 2154 times)

Offline Dbarmell95

• Posting Member
This will be updated constantly but this is the diary of me (A chubby athletic kid with a hormone imbalance. My breasts growing up were a full B cup close to a c and my backside was where all my weight was. I had a smaller belly so my chest and backside stuck out greatly) I don’t put things lightly so this read might be hard for some people because these stories are real and I won’t sugar coat. I’ve told the story of how I discoversd my hormone imbalance in the Fat and Pseudo forums if you’re interested.. here it goes..                Basketball: I was the best on my team and got to escape my breasts unless we were playing shirts and skins. My coach tended to always make me skins and it was hard playing with large breasts and no support. Moms would snicker as they watched us play and I knew it was about my chest. I ignored it and would get harassed alittle by my teammates who I eventually would just let them touch my breasts because fighting would turn into mental anguish. I never got it bad at basketball just a few comments “nice breasts” “you should wear a bra” but that was easy compared to football. The one instance that happened was I had an undershirt that would compress by breasts while I played so I wasn’t bouncing around. I went up for a jump ball and the undershirt pulled down and went under my chest pushing it up like a push up bra. I was too focused to notice and on a timeout leaning in my coach who favored me was looking at my chest while I was leaning in as he spoke game plan. I didn’t know why until I saw 2 other teammates staring and the undershirt had produced cleavage from my jersey. I tried to fix the shirt without being obvious but it was too little time. I finished the game being laughed at by some bullies on the opposing team mortified. That ended my basketball career unfortunately. I will continue on the hardest sport of my life. 4 years of football

Offline Dbarmell95

• Posting Member
Football Part 1:  A sport I could finally hide my chest and use my strength to have people see me for my talent and not my breasts. We had summer weight lifting and running which I needed and went in anxious but ready to rock and roll. Had many new faces due to the merge of 3 schools and my school was lower middle class and the other 2 schools were tough areas below the poverty line. These new kids were tough and clearly didn’t waste time pushing us around. I like hip hop music and had adopted somewhat of the style with long baggy shirts but that was mostly to hide my body. Made a best friend in Tyrell who was a super athetlic runningback who was actually new to the state displaced from a hurricane. He was my lifting partner but obviously dusted me when we had to run our mile. We started hanging out at each session until the season started. My first day of school was uneventful but football practice was a different story. I’m changing and some of the varsity guys groped me and said “you’re built like a b*tch.” Laughing. I was mortified and got changed quickly. Practice was great with pads and I was one of the guys. After practice when we got changed again I was speaking with tyrell and when I removed my shirt he was shocked to see my chest. He didn’t say anything but he was either disgusted or intrigued. He left without me and things changed a bit from that point. I will continue part 2 when I get a chance

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hello I have had boobs most of my life, and I did hate gym we played shirts and skins touch football and let me say I got touched a lot.The worst was in the locker room we had to shower after gym 7th grade boys can be harsh, it came to the point where I let them grope me it was the only way to not get beat up as being a" sissy girl." eventually they lost interest and I did make a friends that was large chested as well and we stuck together being a bit chubby I was not overly endowed down below and that was another story all by itself.
best of luck in whatever you do.Walt

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
In High School, My PE teacher put me in for wrestling.  Actually it was a favor even though it was a full contact sport.  If someone got overly touchy or feel-y, I could and would cause them pain.  When I stopped being a good victim, the teasing stopped. 
Grandpa Dan

hammer

It was the same way for me, no one ever said or did anything a second time! It was the same way it the service as well! You might say I had a reputation as a guy not to mess with, lol!

Offline Dbarmell95

• Posting Member
In High School, My PE teacher put me in for wrestling.  Actually it was a favor even though it was a full contact sport.  If someone got overly touchy or feel-y, I could and would cause them pain.  When I stopped being a good victim, the teasing stopped.
You see I was a sports playing masculine guy and it’s a real conundrum when you’re built feminine. I learned how to fight really quick because of my body and after losing to older kids it made me experienced and formitable. The problem arose when kids a lot smaller than me began getting bodyslammed by me for shaming my body and the Vice Principle found me as being the bully attacking younger kids. I am going to work on this next part now so tune in. I want people to read my stories so they know what it’s like to try everything to be normal.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024