Author Topic: Breast Growth and Achiness in Cycles  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Alle.n

• Posting Member
Anyone else have any experience with sore, achy, or swollen breasts that comes and goes in cycles?

I see a lot of gynecomastia folks say they have these symptoms but it seems like they are sporadic and not repeating.

For me, I noticed a trend and started to track it. What I found out is that I have a significant increase of symptoms every 28-29 days like clockwork. This lasts for 3-5 days then goes away. So far I haven't met any other gynecomastia person who has shared a similar experience.

Anyone here deal with this or have a possible explanation?

Offline RAPC

• Posting Member
I experienced a bout of what I called "sensitive boobs" where they got this weird achy feeling. It started last July and I was getting it every day, and it usually came on about the same time of day and lasted anywhere from an hour to all day. It was mostly on the right side, but some times both sides. Besides the achiness, my nipples were very sensitive to touch. Even my shirt moving against them felt erotic. The whole thing was not painful, but it was very annoying. I started keeping track in September and since that time it has diminished from 14 times to only about 1-3 times per month (3 times so far this month), and there is no particular pattern. When this first started last summer, I noticed that my boobs felt "fuller". Not visibly bigger, and I wouldn't call them swollen, but there was just this sensation that they were fuller. That only lasted a short time and has not returned.

Offline Alle.n

• Posting Member
I've always dealt with soreness around my nipple area, especially while playing sports and even while driving. Seatbelts are the worst. 

But the achiness I feel for a couple days very month  in my breasts is different. It is hard to describe but is this dull tenderness and discomfort well below my nipple area. My breasts feel heavy which makes no logical sense to me. And during this time my nipples are very itchy. I've dealt with this since puberty but it seems to have gotten worse over the past couple of years.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024