Author Topic: question: one month post op and forming breasts again  (Read 3291 times)

Offline adios moobs

• Posting Member
I'm one month post op and I have a question about swelling and or scartissue. I remember when my doctor took my vest off the day after surgery and my chest was completely flat. Now, one month later, I have much larger breasts than I thought I would have from seeing myself 1 day post op. My breasts are hard and I think whatever the hard stuff is might be causing them to be bigger but I'm not sure. Has anyone expereienced this sort of increase or know if it's parmanent. I'm a little worried. Thanks for your help. 

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
MAN HOPEFULLY IT IS NOT PERMANENT AND GOES DOWN...IM HAVING MY SURGERY IN EXACTLY 2 WEEKS AND I HOPE THEY NEVER COME BACK...IM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING I CAN FOR THEM NOT TO COME BACK...IM NEVER GOING TO SMOKE POT AGAIN...EVER!!! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PECS...I THINK EVERYTHING IS GOING TO TURN OUT GREAT.

Offline adios moobs

• Posting Member
they started to get bigger when i stopped wearing the vest, about 2 weeks post surgery, and again after i did my first chest workout, a couple sets of pushups. they are getting very hard so i think its just swelling and what not but has this happened to anyone else. im just worried i spent so much on the surgery and they are coming back.

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
if i am not wrong u need to wear compression vests almost 24*7 for 6 weeks after op.
and shud start working out only after a  month..else healing wud b very slow
**Surgery done @ Appollo chennai**
Surgeon : Dr K Ramachandran

Surgery exp : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15201.0
Pics : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15513.0
**Pretty happy with the results...**
"All you need is to be mentally strong with enough financial support...get them off"

Offline matty

• Bronze Member

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
they started to get bigger when i stopped wearing the vest, about 2 weeks post surgery, and again after i did my first chest workout, a couple sets of pushups. they are getting very hard so i think its just swelling and what not but has this happened to anyone else. im just worried i spent so much on the surgery and they are coming back.

I think you stopped wearing the vest too early. I had it on for about three months. Anyways, I also had an experience like yours, but swelling and scar tissue shrink with time. Remember that to see your final results you should wait for 6-9 months, so thake it easy.

Good luck
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline matty

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024