Author Topic: What about non surgical treatments  (Read 2545 times)

Offline T-shirt_wearer

I am 18 years ands absolutely hate this condition...I actually feel quite fortunate though that there are others out there with it too. I have very puffy nipples and have done for a good 6 years now. Ive looked into the surgery options, but heard about other tequniques such HRT??

I find that this condition is affecting my social/love life, and completly ruining my self esteem is certain situations.

Is there any other way other than going under the knife? Ive go University this year and cant be going there in thousands of debt...

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
The one thing I will say is ... do not self medicate .. it can muck you up for some time.  Go see your GP.  Get your hormones checked and ask to for a referral to an Endocrinologist.  The Endo will be able to interpret your results and will have the knowledge (hopefully) to be able to advise on the use of drugs if necessary.  There are many possibilities why your Gyne appeared in the first place, and they may well be history now, but an Endo is the person to see before mucking about with your hormones.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
The one thing I will say is ... do not self medicate .. it can muck you up for some time.  Go see your GP.  Get your hormones checked and ask to for a referral to an Endocrinologist.  The Endo will be able to interpret your results and will have the knowledge (hopefully) to be able to advise on the use of drugs if necessary.  There are many possibilities why your Gyne appeared in the first place, and they may well be history now, but an Endo is the person to see before mucking about with your hormones.

Good advice.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024