Author Topic: Newbie - Going to visit Dr. Hamas  (Read 3037 times)

Offline ModFive

• Posting Member
Hey everyone.  I'm a newbie! Hi! Anyways, I have had a moderate ( Half a full handful ) of mostly glandular gynecomastia since about 13.  ( I am 22 ).  However, I am taking steps finally to correct the matter!  I have an appointment with Dr. Hamas in April, and if everything seems ok, and I like him - I will schedule the surgery for June or so.

Usually I am a very private person about this stuff.  However, this board has really been helpful to me.  Before finding this board a couple years ago, I assumed surgery was extremely expensive (10K+) and probably provided unsatisfactory results ( Large masectomy-like scars as in women ).

Anyways, I am going to start posting here some more, especially about my experience with Dr. Hamas.  Has anyone had experience with him?  He doesn't seem much more expensive than anyone else, but everyone appears to think he is really good...

Anyways, just saying hello!!

ModFive

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
         I am considering Dr. Hamas in Dallas, he is right next door to Houston. I did a search on him a while back and he was well spoke of on this board. For some reason the search engine is not allowing me to get that pass info on him again. Let me know what you think of him and his photo book on post op patients.    

I-H-G  
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline rcbrown23

I have an appointment with him on the 14th (thursday). I am very optimistic about it becaquse of the good things I've heard. I will post right after I talk to him and let everyone know what I thought of him.

Peace                  -Brown

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
Cool, thatta work.  8)

I-H-G

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Modfive - If i'm not mistaking, Dr. Hamas is the guy who's pretty good at removing glandular tissue with liposuction. Ask him about it.

Good luck.  :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 02:29:24 PM by jc71 »

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
Mod-Five,

Since you are in Dallas you may also want to get a consult with Dr. Ronald Friedman up in Plano, TX.

He did my surgery.

Offline ModFive

• Posting Member
Yeah, actually the reason I am interested in Dr. Hamas is for two reasons: 1) He appears to be fairly well renowned in the medical community, and on the board, and 2) He basically developed the methodology of removing gynecomastia via liposuction and cutting cannula.  I would be really interested in someone who saw him in person and a book of befores and afters he did.  I mean, I am really worried about getting surgery and being unhappy with the results.

Offline rcbrown23

"JTZ" what operation did you have??

Offline bennyha

• Posting Member
I am in the same boat you are Newbie. And I also am very worried about the outcome because I too have glandular tissue and no fat. Anyone who has went to Dr. Hamas or knows anything about him I would also appreciate. Thanks guys.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024