Author Topic: Bodybuilder Gyne, was obese before. You decide??  (Read 5940 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
GB, i take it from your post that even now, 5 yrs later, you are still conscious of the old you.  For example, you still model every shirt when you it on to see if any breast is showing?

Not at all dude... I ditched the 'try several shirts' routine from day one... The only thing that I wasn't aware of, but corrected very quickly was hunching of the shoulders and not standing straight. As soon as I realized that I was still doing that, I said 'Hey I don't have to do this anymore!!!' and stood straight with no hunching ever since...  ;)

GB... 
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline sinaloa

• Posting Member
That's great to hear!!!!!!  i have the exact same problem.. i get yelled at daily by my mother and fiance to straighten my back.  Glad i'm not the only one!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
I'm very interested to see how your story plays out. I'm 22 myself and I'm going to make the call tomorrow morning when I wake up to schedule a consult.

Here's my pics: http://img268.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=imm20090920175149347.jpg

I'm curious about people that have to get revisions done though... I really just want it to be over and done with in one shot. I'm a former athlete myself and I've had reconstructive knee surgery from playing rugby, so I'm not at all put off by the "pain" involved in this procedure. I just don't want to do repeat surgeries, you know? I've read a couple of posts from people that have had to get revisions done to their chest after Fielding operated. I'd really rather not go through that...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I'm curious about people that have to get revisions done though... I really just want it to be over and done with in one shot. I'm a former athlete myself and I've had reconstructive knee surgery from playing rugby, so I'm not at all put off by the "pain" involved in this procedure. I just don't want to do repeat surgeries, you know? I've read a couple of posts from people that have had to get revisions done to their chest after Fielding operated. I'd really rather not go through that...

Dude...

I've been very active on this site for almost 5 years now. From what I have experienced, brebguy and G-Man99 are amongst the very small percentile of 'Unhappy Customers' who want a revision with JCF. Not that I'm trying to 'trivialize' their individual cases, I'm not... Just don't let the thought of 'revision' scare you off. I mean sure, it 'may' come to that. Who knows... we can't predict the future my man...

Any surgery is a gamble...

'If', and that's only an 'if', you require a revision, then deal with it at the the time... Don't stress over it now dude. Why worry about something that may not come to pass... ;)  The odds are though, you'll be one of the many who achieve successful surgery results...

Keep in mind though, that you need to have 'Realistic Expectations'... GRS is not a cure, it's only a fix. PS's are not wizards or magicians, they cannot just 'zap' away your G. It's better to strive for 'improvement' rather than 'perfection'.

One guy, a few years ago said... "If PS's can make a mangled face look 'prefect', then why can't he/she make my chest look 'perfect'..."  I highly doubt that a PS can take a mangled face and make it look like it had never been damaged in the first place. It just wouldn't be 'Perfect'... More manageable to live with for sure, but not perfect... ;)

In regards to 'pain'... for most there is no pain... just a discomfort... Similar to that of doing a very strenuous w/o. You'll be sore for the next few days...  ;)

GB...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024