Author Topic: Puffy nipples, going for a revision  (Read 4725 times)

Offline hollisterco

• Posting Member
I had the surgery about 5 months ago. Only gland was removed. I went to my PS last week and talked to him about the fact that i wasn't really satisfied with the results so he said: no problem, i will simply remove more gland tissue. The thing is, i only have puffy nipples and i'm 6'1", 170 pounds, so i guess i don't have much fat under my chest. I'm actually wondering what causes the puffiness ? Do i still have puffy nipples because he didn't remove enough gland or is it because he haven't performed lipo?

I still feel a lot of gland tissue but if he removes more of that, is it pretty sure i won't have puffy nipples or do i have to ask him a lipo too? You understand that i don't wanna go under a second surgery and have that puffy nipples again 5 months after..

Thanks for your answers

DrBermant

I had the surgery about 5 months ago. Only gland was removed. I went to my PS last week and talked to him about the fact that i wasn't really satisfied with the results so he said: no problem, i will simply remove more gland tissue. The thing is, i only have puffy nipples and i'm 6'1", 170 pounds, so i guess i don't have much fat under my chest. I'm actually wondering what causes the puffiness ? Do i still have puffy nipples because he didn't remove enough gland or is it because he haven't performed lipo?

I still feel a lot of gland tissue but if he removes more of that, is it pretty sure i won't have puffy nipples or do i have to ask him a lipo too? You understand that i don't wanna go under a second surgery and have that puffy nipples again 5 months after..

Thanks for your answers

There can be many possible causes for Puffy Nipple Complication After Gynecomastia Surgery, inadequate removal of gland is but one. If you need to tell a doctor how to perform this surgery, you are in the wrong office.  For my revision surgery my Dynamic Technique focuses first on the residual gland / scar. Although not cancer, remaining gland usually causes contour problems as the areola muscle relaxes, muscles flex, or on animation. It is rare that liposuction is not needed for my sculpture of this problem. You can see actual Photographs During Revision Gynecomastia Surgery here.

Revision surgery and Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia demand an artistry and skill for good results. Checking a specific doctor's sculpture before and after pictures can be key.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024