Author Topic: how to hide them temporarily??????/  (Read 4903 times)

Offline omega

• Silver Member
ok so ive alredy done my first surgery..... and thrs still some gland left:(. i have puffy nips. my gyne luks alot beter. but its still there. and since its pufy nips. it luks realy bad wen im wearin a fitted t shirt, which i usualy do. lol.
ok so other than the compresion vest . is ther any other way i can hide the pufy nips?? i dont like wen sum1 can feel the compresion vest. they ask too many ques. and i actly got 1 guy askin. lol u tryin 2 hide ur fat? =/. obvsly he thot the fat in my stomach. not the chest. so yeah.
and also. is it psbl to get rvision surgery 4 months after the first?

Offline J03L

• Bronze Member
I think they recommend 1 yr before performing another surgery.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
just buy different clothing, i used to wear singlets all the time which helped, id also buy shirts with pockets layers or logos of some kind that hide the nipples also t shirts with print higher up on the chest will give the illusion of a stronger chest.

Offline matt70

• Posting Member
I bought those thin ribbed tank tops, but buy 2 sizes to small and also where tings with logos too.

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
If it's been a month and you still have puffy nips then you need to talk to your doctor and have him cut out more breast tissue, which can be done under local.  Don't listen to people who tell you to wait six months or whatever.  That stuff that you feel behind your nipple is breast tissue.  It is not swelling or fat or skin.  Hope you have an honest surgeon.

Peace

Offline shughes123

• Posting Member
I bought those thin ribbed tank tops, but buy 2 sizes to small and also where tings with logos too.

Yeah do this until it you get your revision or it goes away.  Also, you can buy Under Armor one size small or even just normal size, and tuck it in.  It's not as tight or bulky as a real compression vest and the material is smooth, so you can't really feel it under your t-shirt.

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Hey buddy I have got a great one for you if it is only puffy nipps that you are worried about there is a apray called cool it made by a company called Accidental first aid supplies. spray it on and it keeps the nips cold for hours. The other thing that you may want to try is glycoren strippers use it to get the firm chest look and breast feeding mothers it provides a coooling feeling to the nipple and keeps it errect for hours as well.
Good luck.

DrBermant

ok so ive alredy done my first surgery..... and thrs still some gland left:(. i have puffy nips. my gyne luks alot beter. but its still there. and since its pufy nips. it luks realy bad wen im wearin a fitted t shirt, which i usualy do. lol.
ok so other than the compresion vest . is ther any other way i can hide the pufy nips?? i dont like wen sum1 can feel the compresion vest. they ask too many ques. and i actly got 1 guy askin. lol u tryin 2 hide ur fat? =/. obvsly he thot the fat in my stomach. not the chest. so yeah.
and also. is it psbl to get rvision surgery 4 months after the first?

My patients tell me they really like this second stage vest after gynecomastia surgery for second stage compression.  You can learn more about the features of this Second Stage Compression Garment here.  The second stage garment looks like an athletic shirt and many have told me of their comfort in public with this shirt.

I have also been using this commpression garment for No Surgery Body Shaping.

Revision Gynecomastia Surgery is sometimes an options.  Timing to surgery depends on man factors such as original problem, surgical technique, skill of the surgeon, how a patient heals, aftercare, scar care, and other factors.  Tissue typically needs to heal and soften before revision surgery and this can take at least 6 months or longer.  However, each problem is different.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024