Author Topic: Surgery finished, whatta releif! Please view  (Read 4090 times)

Offline Denver Omlet

Well, I went under the knife a few days ago, I am currently 6 days post op.  The surgery was easy, no real pain, just discomfort.  The drains sucked but seemed to do their job.  I pulled a bunch of fluid from my chest which really seemed to help with the bruising and swelling.  The dr told me that he had to cut out the two glands which were about the size of a 3 inch hamburger patty... how tasty!  Either way, I am glad it is over and am very pleased with the results.  The photos don’t really do it justice because the Dr used Dermabond to close the incisions rather than stitches.  The glue/body marker ink is still over the nipples and gives the appearance of a crease, in actuality it is the nipple being pinched by the glue.  I'm sure it isn't perfect but I am more than happy.  Please let me know what you think about the results.  Keep in mind that these shots were taken shortly after I removed my compression vest which is SUPER tight so there are some added lines/wrinkles that shouldn't be there.  If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, I would be glad to ask my PS to get answers when I go back in for my follow-ups. 

http://s334.photobucket.com/albums/m421/bobjohnson82/

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Congratz on the surgery!! Go on and wear that t-shirt you bought about a year ago, you deserve it! ;D
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline good_guy93

• Posting Member
Congrattsss!!!! Very nice result :)  you should probably loose some weight now! thats all u have to do. (no offense)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrattsss!!!! Very nice result :)  you should probably loose some weight now! thats all u have to do. (no offense)

Why? Do you think Denver 'O' is fat?

GB

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
He's not fat, he's just not in shape. You look good, well done.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024