Author Topic: problems with healing  (Read 2392 times)

Offline jefflc1314

• Posting Member
I had the surgery about 2 years ago.  My problem is that on my left side the nerves haven't all reconnected.  I had therapy and they told me as long as i work out my chest it should be fine.  I put on about ten pounds of muscle but the left side still looks weird.  The bottom half doesn't have feeling therefore from a side view the muscle looks really weird.  I wanted to know if there is some kind of therapy that can assist me in this problem.  I believe this problem occurred because my left side was bigger therefore i slouched more on my left side, i also feel a great deal of knots on the left side of my back.  It would be great if i could get some feedback. thank you.

Offline damonsta

• Posting Member
how long did you wear your compression garment? do some parts of your chest feel like its glued to the muscle? do you have any pictures?

Offline jefflc1314

• Posting Member
I wore my vest for 2 weeks. The bottom half of my left side feels like its glued to the muscle. I have some pictures and I really appreciate the feedback. thank you. 

Offline jefflc1314

• Posting Member
I cant figure out how to post a picture on here.  I cant make it small enough to add it as an attachment, and i dont understand the insert image ordeal.  Im going to keep trying to figure it out.

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
Use Photobucket, then just copy and paste the URL.

Offline damonsta

• Posting Member
you can also use flickr. my right side feels hard but its loosening up. heres some pictures of my results so far.

Offline damonsta

• Posting Member
i think your results are fine, i don't think from a glance someone would noticed unless you mentioned it, i showed my girl your pics and she didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. i think you look fine, its better than having A cups right? my bruising is finally clearing up and my chest is starting to look smoother, but one of my nipples is sticking out about 1/2 inch :-\ i hope my chest turn out like yours.

Offline jefflc1314

• Posting Member
Yeah im definetely glad its not like it used to be.  You probably formed some scar tissue in your nipple.  I have it in my right nipple and the doctor i saw said it wouldnt go away by itself, but I mean im just satisfied having a flat chest after so many years of not.  Are u still wearing the compression garment?

Offline damonsta

• Posting Member
no i stopped after my first month, i talked to my PS and he was ok with it. he said i didnt bleed much during the surgery and he wasnt concern with to much swelling.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024