Author Topic: Surgery with Dr Shain Cuber( New Jersey)  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Boobies90

• Posting Member
Hey guys!

I just had my surgery this past week with Dr Shain Cuber in New Jersey and the results have been awesome so far. To make a long story short, i was very heavy at one point in my life and then lost the weight but unfortunately the gynecomastia stuck around. I was down to 190 lbs at 6'3 but still had some fat in the chest. I tried to take the shortcut by going to a bariatric surgeon to fix it for me but that was a waste of time and money. All he did was liposuction and the results were better than before but definitely not what I wanted. About 9 months later, I decided to go with a plastic surgeon here in my area in New Jersey. There is not enough good things I can say about Dr. Cuber. The man genuinely cares for his patients and you can tell some surgeons just want to cut and make money but after meeting with him, i knew he would get the job done for me. His calmness and willingness to answer ANY question is just amazing. I asked him the same question about 6 different times and he didn't get annoyed at all. I was very scared of getting the surgery as I had never been under anesthesia but after speaking with him, I knew he would be able to achieve the results that i wanted. I also had a huge areola so he did shrink that. I did not want to take the chance of getting the surgery and then having a defect on the areola size. Below are the pictures. The first one is before any of the surgeries. The second one is after the bariatric surgeon did the liposuction only for me and then the last couple one are with Dr Cuber.  P.S. HIs staff is awesome, everyone form the nurses to the anesthesiologist is awesome. I would highly recommend Dr Cuber. I had severe gynecomastia and you can see the results I got.

Offline Boobies90

• Posting Member

Before Any surgery PIC 1

Before Any surgery PIC 2

After Bariatric Surgeon Pic 1

After Bariatric Surgeon Pic 2

Offline Boobies90

• Posting Member
Post Op 3 days with Shain Cuber

Offline Boobies90

• Posting Member
Any doctors or user, can you please give me your opinion on what you think. I am getting some hard lumps right by the incision site and its making my chest look bigger.

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
your nipple size decreased dramatically, congrats!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024