Author Topic: I also just had the surgery undertaken  (Read 6134 times)

Offline aussiemale

• dont wait - just do it!
I had the surgery undertaken in Sydney in Hospital - went with the over night stay instead of going with the day surgery thing. It does not hurt as much as I thought it would however I get the top brace off this Monday, if anyone wants more info or is thinking about getting it done - just do it - you will not look back., I will keep posting updates as over the next 6 weeks things unfold.

thanks  :)

Offline aussiemale

• dont wait - just do it!
hi all - i have had the bandages taken off and now just wear the brace when not showering - the brusing has almost gone and the stiches look good so far. There is still alot of swelling butr that shoudl be there for the next couple of months. The doctor has done a great job and can highly recomend him.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline marzy

• Posting Member
I had my op yesterday. Originally was gona stay over night but everything went so well that i was out of there within a few hours. Have got some little pressure dressing thing on now but get to take that off today then i just can't get the stitches wet until they fall off (disposable stitches) in a couple of days. Chest is a bit sore but nothing excruciating.
As said above, just get it done. It didn't cost me a cent.

Offline brooknam10

• Posting Member
how did you get this done for free, im very intrested.... im at the bottom of the pit today with depression form it. arrggghhhh why me.... but you more infor or even pics would be great man

Offline brooknam10

• Posting Member
more info and pics from both of you would be great... im in sydney also

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Hey aussiemale..
hows your healing going mate?

did you get my pm?

hoping to hear back mate from you mate..

cheers
Tony
... and the saga continues

Offline snowman

which surgeon did you use?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024