Author Topic: Sizing  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Shrigley

• Posting Member
I just bought my first bras (love them) and they fit well standing up. Sitting or reclining the band is very tight? Will they stretch out after a while or do I need to add another inch to the band size and drop a cup size?

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
they will stretch al little which is ok. it also depends on wjat type bra you bought.after they are washed they will go back

Offline blad

I just bought my first bras (love them) and they fit well standing up. Sitting or reclining the band is very tight? Will they stretch out after a while or do I need to add another inch to the band size and drop a cup size?
The band should feel snug for best support, but obviously not to the point of discomfort. I think you will know within a week if it is just too tight.
If the bra fits, wear it.

bikerbob

You aren't going to forget you are wearing it, but if it feels tight enough to bother you, you may want to double check the band measurement.  And actual sizing among different brands can be all over the road.  I don't feel my bra at all when I am reclining.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Just be careful if you go up a band size and down a cup size, which is what is called sister sizing. According to some size charts from some bra manufacturers, the difference might actually be two cup sizes when the overbust measurement is taken into account. This might put you in the category of being hard to fit if you don't have a large cup size now.

If your bra cup size is perfect now, maybe consider using an extender if your band doesn't loosen up? 

Offline Johndoe1

Sister sizing is a double edged sword. That's one of those things you have to try on before buying. I have never done well sister sizing on line.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024