Author Topic: Dr Lakshyajit Dhami -  (Read 4738 times)

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member

He speaks about Megaliposuction but he should really get microliposuction right.

When I was in his office, there were 2 other patients who came crying and shouting. I didnt realize until now, when I am crying and shouting myself.

Just spreading the word, because I saw a couple of users mention his name here. Surely there will be more who will come out in my support and voice his incapability as a PS.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 03:46:16 PM by becky »

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
The other 2 doctors who performed this procedure alongwith  dhami were -
Dr Jamshed Khan  MS MCh Plastic
Dr Amit Agarwal   MS MCh Plastic

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:03:14 PM by becky »

Offline Chi

hey unlaky i'm suprised to see this negative response.....i got gynecomastia done from dr. lakshyajit dhami 3 n half years back in mumbai.....my surgery went off absolutely smoothly and now three years later i have a flat chest...........yes the initial 15-20 days were pretty painful post surgery......but once the swelling came down in a month the result showed !

I dont know the other 2 doctors but had a very good experience with dr. dhami........  
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:03:30 PM by becky »

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
All I will say is that you are lucky. Different types of Gynecomastia needs to be attacked differently.

Dhami does only one style - take the cannula and break it up. This means scarring, crater deformity. Dr. Bermants site explains this well. Dhami also screwed my stomach pretty badly. This is 3rd revision attempt, hopefully this time it will be better. It can never be normal. Just to give you an idea - My revision surgery was 5 hours long to break scar tissue.

For some reason, I dont feel very confident about Dhami. I did when I did it the first time, but not now.

Some of the bad points of Dhami's surgery -
1. It wasnt planned well at all. Results are terrible!
There is crater deformity on both my nipples. Stomach also looks pretty bad. There is a crater deformity on the stomach as well.
2. Incisions are too big, placed in front of torso. Not disguised.

3. Post operative care in liposuction - massage and stuff - no provision.
May be I will post the photos soon.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:04:10 PM by becky »

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
Reena, I so wish it was true and my life was just the way it was - NORMAL!

Unfortunately it is not like that! and my life is actually worse? Earlier I could atleast remove my shirt in public but now I just cannot! Everytime I goto a doctor for checkup, I hope that he wont ask me to remove my shirt! GF is a distant dream!

Now if your account hasn't been blocked already - tell us all how are related to Dhami and what vested interests do you have? And there is a reason why this post hasn't been deleted - because it is legit!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:05:07 PM by becky »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024