Author Topic: Best bras for side boobs  (Read 1807 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'd encourage men who are making bra recommendations to include a link to the specific brassiere you're talking about.  To say you like a Walmart brassiere is really to say nothing helpful since they sell hundreds of different bras.  You can simply copy a link to the bra you like and post in in your comment.  I'm curious about some of the bras mentioned here but without specific reference I'd be lost.  Thanks everyone,

bikerbob

Here ya go.  I have one of these and like it.  They are easy to find and not expensive.  When you stuff everything into an underwire, you may be surprised at how big a cup you fill.  I was.
https://www.herroom.com/fruit-of-the-loom-9292-extreme-comfort-bra.shtml?adlclid=ADL-0d4dd38b-523e-45be-8a7d-f6d1b21c900f

Offline 42CSurprise!

That looks great Felix.  Thanks for the link.  They actually have a bright red brassiere... something I've fantasized about... mmm. 8)

bikerbob

Yeah, I am thinking one of those lace trimmed ones would be cool.:)

Offline Busty

So true. When your bra gathers up everything on your chest and puts it in your bra cup, you end up needing a surprisingly big cup. Quite a feeling when you realize you fill a big bra cup

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024