Author Topic: So so results 2 months out  (Read 2345 times)

Offline fixme

• Posting Member
Hey all,

I had my surgery 2 months ago and at first everything was awesome, but now i've starting to think it's coming back. Could this happen this fast? My left side is a little puffier than the right.

Is it possible that I still have some settling down to do? I'd like it to get 25% better or so and even out and I'd be a happy man.

any advice is appreciated. maybe i'll post some pics.

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
Who's your Plastic Surgeon?

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
i also had more swelling on my left side, the dr says its quagulated blood and it needs to be drained once it liquifies, i am getting it syringed tomrrow, so ill let u know the results

i am just 2 1/2 weeks post op, my right side isnt at all puffy, have u seen ur doc since ur op?  did u get lipo as well?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 06:28:20 AM by monnom »
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline fixme

• Posting Member
Hey thanks for replying,

Yeah, I had lipo, excision, the works. Man, I would assume that if my body was haywire and started building this up again, it wouldnt take shape this quickly. Some have suggested it's scar tissue that forms up at about the 2 month mark. Anyone know?

My surgeon was very good, its not the surgeon that's the prob. Its my moobs. I had Dr. Fielding in TO, but havent been able to see him cause I live out of province.

Maybe I should get my hormones checked out, or am I crazy? I'm talking to the Doc. tomorrow so hopefully they'll be some advice he'll give.

i also had more swelling on my left side, the dr says its quagulated blood and it needs to be drained once it liquifies, i am getting it syringed tomrrow, so ill let u know the results

i am just 2 1/2 weeks post op, my right side isnt at all puffy, have u seen ur doc since ur op?  did u get lipo as well?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hey all,

I had my surgery 2 months ago and at first everything was awesome, but now i've starting to think it's coming back. Could this happen this fast? My left side is a little puffier than the right.

Is it possible that I still have some settling down to do? I'd like it to get 25% better or so and even out and I'd be a happy man.

any advice is appreciated. maybe i'll post some pics.

Hi fixme,

Same here check out surgery experiances and read some stuff thier it may help as many have this same prob.............

This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024