Author Topic: 1 DAY POST OP PICS!!! LIPO ONLY  (Read 8091 times)

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
it looks good but usually dude who do only lipo get gyne again a few years down the road

yea but while he was doing lipo he said he removed gland also, so wouldn't that stop the gyne from regrowing?

If he took out the gland for sure then its fine, but if he didnt I would go talk to him again....Most cases of gyne coming back are from only lipo surgeries. better be safe then sorry down the road.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Dasani -- in response to what cope was saying, it doesn't look like you have/had an issue with the gland.  Some guys it is so clear that they have a massive gland that needs to go -- it looks like puffy nipples.  You just had a lot of breast tissue that needed to be lipoed out.  Your doc did a great job. 

You had very normal nipples to begin with and now you have a totally flat chest! 

Congrats. 

Offline dasani22

• Posting Member
Dasani -- in response to what cope was saying, it doesn't look like you have/had an issue with the gland.  Some guys it is so clear that they have a massive gland that needs to go -- it looks like puffy nipples.  You just had a lot of breast tissue that needed to be lipoed out.  Your doc did a great job. 

You had very normal nipples to begin with and now you have a totally flat chest! 

Congrats. 

Thanks man ;)

Offline dasani22

• Posting Member
Few more pics, this is 5 days post-op.  Does anyone know why my nips are black and when the color might return?  I have my post-op appointment on Thursday with the doc.:)

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 04:28:03 PM by dasani22 »

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
I don't know but I bet there is an explanation. 

How do you feel?  My surgery is in exactly 2 weeks. 

One of my fears is that I will still feel like I have a big chest after surgery because I have lived with it for so long.  "phantom breasts"

Any ideas? 

Offline dasani22

• Posting Member
I don't know but I bet there is an explanation. 

How do you feel?  My surgery is in exactly 2 weeks. 

One of my fears is that I will still feel like I have a big chest after surgery because I have lived with it for so long.  "phantom breasts"

Any ideas? 
I feel great actually, my doc prescribed me 50 percocets ;)    Don't worry about the phantom breasts.  I had my gyno for 9 years now, everytime i would try on shirts in dressing rooms I would almost cry, thats how bad my gyno was.  My gyne looked worse with a shirt on than without one.  My whole social life was ruined.  But that all changed 4 days ago when i first took off my vest.  I looked in the mirrior and almost passed out, I had this thought in my head that even though I' m getting surgery it won't look that different.  But believe me you will think your dreaming and it's not even your chest. :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024