Author Topic: To those with "scar tissue"  (Read 5893 times)

Yo

I call it scar tissue because thats what everyone here seems to call it. I'm talking about a hard lump that wasn't there until after surgery. I had that problem myself. Considering the way I looked after surgery compared to how I did after surgery I felt confident taking my shirt off whenever, but I can understand those of you who don't feel that confident. I'm drunk and rambling so I'll just get to the good stuff:

Did your doctor tell you to massage the area to break it up? Did your doctor tell you to squeeze it to drain the liquid out of it? Did it work? I don't fucking think so. Don't get me wrong. Reading some stuff on the internet doesn't make you smarter than a doctor. But that advice just doesn't fucking work.

A quick back story: My surgery went great. All that gland crap and stuff was gone. No swelling. No bruising. No complications. Perfect results. If it wasn't for the drain tubes I would have ran around the city without a shirt on smiling at everybody. Three days later the "scar tissue" started coming up. It was only my right side which happened to be the worst side. That side had the most gland. My left side had a lot less. I figured that I was just now starting to swell. I've got a lot of patience so I figured whats a few more weeks compared to the years I've had this problem? Then those few weeks turned into a few months. It wasn't really bothering me but I talked to the doc about it anyways. Then came the massaging and squeezing. Didn't fucking work.

Fast forward a bit. Its been a year now. It didn't bother me that much but it still bothered me a little. I saw a clothes pin laying on the counter and got an idea. That clothes pin can probably squeeze harder than I can. So I put the clothes pin on the "scar tissue" on watched a movie. After that day I started doing it everyday before I went to sleep. After the first week I took a day off from it. I was sore and a little swollen. The next day the swelling was gone and so was a lot of the "scar tissue"!

Its been three weeks now. The "scar tissue" has shrunk a lot and its hard to even get it in the clothes pin. It worked for me, maybe it can work for you.

(For those worried about the pain. It only hurt me when I took the clothes pin off. And only for a few seconds.)

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
did the removing of the scar tissue make yer chest look flatter?

Yo

I should have reread that before I posted it.

Yes my chest is flatter now. It's getting harder to do it though. I've still got a little left but it's so small I have a hard time getting the clothes pin to stay on.

Edit: I just read a few posts about how the scar tissue is painful. If its painful I wouldn't recommend doing it. It would hurt like hell.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 11:34:05 PM by Yo »

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
thanks man... so you're saying that with the scar tissue your nipples appeared a bit puffy?

coz i just had surgery and my left side nipple is still SLIGHTLY puffy... and i feel scar somtin under it... but my right nips is pretty much flat, but i feel nothing under it...

Yo

Yes. Just puffy enough to annoy me.

Yo

To those who care, I'm not going to do it anymore for a few days. I went overboard the other day and it's still a little sore to touch. It looks great though.

Since I started using the clothes pin and have been getting great results I haven't been able to quit smiling.  ;D

Edit: I'm surprised that nobodies called me a crazy idiot yet.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 02:07:06 PM by Yo »

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
bro would u happen to have any pics?

Yo

No, I don't feel comfortable having pictures here. I've got identifying tattoo's.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Photoshop the tats out dude...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
thanks man... so you're saying that with the scar tissue your nipples appeared a bit puffy?

coz i just had surgery and my left side nipple is still SLIGHTLY puffy... and i feel scar somtin under it... but my right nips is pretty much flat, but i feel nothing under it...

im in the same situation, im hoping that when the scar tissue goes away, they will be flatter.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Similar situation. Haven't tried your method but I do get kinda sore from vigorous massage. I guess the soreness means it might be doing something?

Offline outertrial

I think Id rather just let nature take its course.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024