Author Topic: gynecomastia 12 1/2  (Read 1753 times)

Offline sj jordan

• Posting Member
i am 12 1/2 i have breast and they are kinda big and my nipples are poking out.i am very skinny and that does not mix because it is noticeable. i have had them for 3 years and it seems like there no end to there growth.it's not going to go away because i had them for so long. they increased in size all the time. in a bra size iam like a b cup or less.when i have gym class my breasts are jumping from side to side.i use to think  obeast people get them.i use to talk about people who had them and my mother said if you keep talking about them you would get them to.i guess that's what happend. the only thing i hate is the pain i try not to cry,but now i got use to it. now i love my breast i do not care what people say.[ can it steel go a way because they are kinda big]iam african american and the only person i know who has it is my brother.i wish i could show you pictures but i don't know how to put it on the website.       [who ever read this please write back]     sj jordan or serkiah jerel jordan

Offline niceones

I am so glad you have like me found that having large breasts can be a good thing....

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it's good you can make your peace with it.  the whole site is open to all perspectives, but you might be specially interested in the section of the board devoted to acceptance for those like you and niceones who feel that way.  others like me want them gone, but i think there's a middle ground where you can ignore the harassment and accept yourself even if you reject the gyne.  welcome to the boards  :) 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 01:23:02 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
yeah it's really great that you like them jordan! even though that at the age of 12 and a half i wouldn't be so sure they won't go away... you have 7 years of evolving ahead of you, things can change.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024