Author Topic: So its coming back......  (Read 12473 times)

anonymous1

I'd say 2 weeks and the swelling was all gone. 

I just went to Dr. Jeffords for the follow-up.  He agrees that there i some tissue right under the incision.  He is going to cut it out this Sat under local anesthesia free of charge. 

If anyone is in the SE I highly recommend Dr. Jeffords and his office.  They have an awesome staff and he's a great guy and a damn good surgeon.

Offline fcjacobs

• Posting Member
Dude, Great looking chest and body. It all looks fine and you are being too critical. I think it's just scar tissue moving around from all the working out. Mine did that too. It's almost totally gone now but it was funny for a while. The surgery really does take a long time to fully recover from as far as underlying scaring. Great story about getting yourself in shape. Gyne can be a major discouragement cause you know even if your ripped everywhere else you are not proportional. But you took care of that. Just relax and give it more time.

Offline rocknroll316

• Bronze Member
Looks like he did a great job! I am in the Cobb area and would like to get surgery this summer. I have had gyno since 11 or 12. I am sick of it. How much is the consolation with him? And also, how did you get your insurance company to pay for the surgery?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

And here is a progress pic, I am now wholly convinced it is just scar tissue.  Might as well pack on some more muscle to distract the eyes ;)

Looking good my man... Congrats!!!

Damn, I've gotta get my 244 lb. ass moving... That's the heaviest I've ever been...    :-[

Do you have any suggestions as to how to stay disciplined/motivated to accomplish what you have?

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

anonymous1

Looks like he did a great job! I am in the Cobb area and would like to get surgery this summer. I have had gyno since 11 or 12. I am sick of it. How much is the consolation with him? And also, how did you get your insurance company to pay for the surgery?

I paid for surgery cash, consultation is 100 bucks and it goes towards your surgery if you get it done.

anonymous1

Looking good my man... Congrats!!!

Damn, I've gotta get my 244 lb. ass moving... That's the heaviest I've ever been...    :-[

Do you have any suggestions as to how to stay disciplined/motivated to accomplish what you have?

GB...

To be honest I have a great support system of buddies that love working out as much as I do. That and smoking weed.  No joke I would hit a gravity bong and go for a run, just something about running high made me enjoy it so much better.  Lost 30 lbs in 3 months that way.

BTW I had the revision done and now wish I hadn't.  It'll look good when done I hope, but for now it just looks worse than what I had, allin good time I guess.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 11:32:05 PM by anonymous1 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024