Author Topic: Surgery with Mr Levick.  (Read 6553 times)

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
amazing mate. bet your well pleased!

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Chest looking great for 4 weeks post op mate.
A lot of the things u are going through is ur mind messing with you, I've been there and my chest looked exactly like urs.

It's a bit of scar tissue mate, u're still healing and will be for another few months at least. Your chest looks great now and will continue to improve.
Gentle massage and start exercising again when you feel ready.

If I could give anyone in post op one bit of advice it would be to not even worry about how ur chest is looking till at least 4 month post op coz its a roller coaster till then ;0)

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member
Thanks for the comments lads, the support on this forum helps alot.

Looking forward to being able to exercise again more than anything, surprised how much I miss it.

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member
6 weeks Post-Op today.

I've done a light workout and my chest felt a bit tight. When doing situps for instance, I couldn't touch my elbows on the floor on the way down due to a pulling/tight sensation. Feels good being able to exercise again though.

Is it normal to see some colour changes in the nipples? The outside of the areola appears to be slightly lighter and dull, and the nipple itself and area around it is dark and shiny?

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member
Bumping this up for other members' experiences with the nipple colour/shinyness?

Starting to get slightly worried by it.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Bumping this up for other members' experiences with the nipple colour/shinyness?

Starting to get slightly worried by it.

Any changes mate?

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member
I apologise for not updating this sooner. I’ve been really busy lately and managed to forget about gyno until this week lol!

The nips have returned to their normal colour. I contacted Mr Levick and he said the colour change was probably due to bruising. I think I was massaging too hard too soon.

My chest is looking better every week and I’m happy with the results so far. I have some slight scar tissue under the left nipple which is slowly improving and will hopefully be gone in the coming months. If my final result looks anything like when I’ve finished massaging my chest, then I’ll be absolutely over the moon.

Unfortunately I’ve lost my digital camera so the best I can do for now is pictures using my laptop camera. Hopefully you can see the new contour of my chest:
Front:

Side:

oblique shot:

If anyone has any questions, feel free to drop me a PM.

Cheers.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024