Author Topic: Not fat at all, but VERY puffy nipples  (Read 61542 times)

Offline TigerKneeCrush

• Posting Member
  • Muay Thai King
    • Facebook
hi i'm new here just joined today. ok here is my story. i had surgery on my left chest twice it got reduced but still looks the same. 'diet aid of questionable value' doens't work. i have it. and currently going to the gym sucks. i'm about 5'8" 175 lbs. i train at american kickboxing academy too. i wanna get into mixed martial arts but i can't cuz of my "left titty". theres nothing i can do about it except wear shirts that kinda "hide it". i wish i could fight in mma and represent all the "left titty" guys. but you know what? sometimes in life you're fucked. you just have to accept it...

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
you train at aka? thats is awesome bro. There are so many great fighters in that camp.

Fighting mma is a dream of mine as well....but my gyne is holding me back as well. Im still young but i dont know what i have to do to fix the problem. The dr i seen told me that i look fine, although my nips are clearly larger then average. He said he wouldnt do it because he would make me look worse than i look now. I need to find somebody that will do a good job so i can move on with my life and live my dream.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024