Author Topic: HOW LONG HAS EVERYONE HAD THEIRS?  (Read 5922 times)

Offline damnips

• Posting Member
Just curious how long everyone has had gyneo?  See what the record is.  I've had this sense 8th grade which would be 12-13 years old, so 6-7 years. 

Also, how much better would life be, i.e. how much more confidence would everyone have if those damn nips would go away.  I now I would be a lot more confident, and prolly have a much better view of myself.

Offline mostro

• Posting Member
i wasn't exactly "fat" in primary school, but i was one of those kids that were a bit on the chubby side and i wore a t-shirt to school swimming lessons since third grade (this was the time before it was common practice for parents to put swim shirts on their kids). puberty was when the gyno really got into business.

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Mine just appeared one day.. probably when I was close to turning 11.

Offline want2go2beach

• Posting Member
mine first appeared about the age of 15.  I was hoping it was going to go away but i'm 26 now, so I've made some appointments for consultations with plastic surgeons.

Offline RUI

• Posting Member
I had it for 30 years. I was always told there was nothing I could do about it until this year when a doctor said "you can have surgery you know"  :o

Don't think I'll ever get over it.

Offline Fat-Elvis

• Bronze Member
I just turned 26.  I remember first really noticing it 2-3 months before I turned 18, the summer before I started college.  The first memory I have of being aware of it was walking around a Marshall's store with my mom and younger sister, and I remember my sister making a comment about my chest and wearing a bra or something, even tho I just have mild-to-moderate gyne.  Then I remember hanging out on a terrace by a lake with them during college orientation on a really windy day, and I kept pulling at the middle of my shirt because the wind kept pushing it against my chest, and my mom noticed and asked what I was doing.  Jesus, that was over 8 years ago now.  And ever since then I've constantly been pulling at my shirt when walking around, especially into the wind.  It's almost an automatic reflex now.  Can't wait to get rid of this crap.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Approx... 11,315 days...  (31 years...)

GB 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 07:31:34 AM by Grandpa Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
Started around age 17... gone in a week   :)

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours

Offline enthusiastic

• Posting Member
Started at 13 when I became the "fat kid" in school.   That's when "they" showed up.

After high school I lost 100 pounds but the skin stayed.  "They" stayed.

I'm 33 and 8 days ago "They" went away thanks to the help of a skilled surgeon.

FREEDOM!

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024