Author Topic: Is it true?  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
Is it true if you keep playing with your glands and squeezing it and stuff that it can get bigger? :O

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
AGHHHH!!!! 

Why are you playing with your glands and squeezing them??!!! 

I have no idea whether it affects their size but whats going on? 

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
I don't know man, it's a habit :(, i only do it at home though :/

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
It will probably make them engorged with blood (swelling), and become tender. But other than that they shouldn't physically get any bigger unless you are doing some weird massage on them.

Offline sic75

• Posting Member
Dude, I do the same thing. My wife always tells me I do it all the time...like in the car or just watching TV. I keep feeling the muscle edge and move the fat and push the glands down and away to see only what my chest would look like without this damn deformity Crap. I have worked out hard most of my life to loose fat and gain muscle....for what, just to have it hidden by female breast tissue. What a crap-shoot. So I guess I like to be remined of what I should look like >:(
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 03:13:20 AM by sic75 »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
maybe some tissue fills in in damaged areas but probably not much
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline sunny007

• Posting Member
may be or not as you touch, massage any part of the body it get more blood circulation than the resting parts, if the blood contains estrogen than it may bad but if it contains testo or dht then it helps stop it   

Offline Dr Kapoor

• Bronze Member
    • Dr. Kapoor, Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon
Is it true if you keep playing with your glands and squeezing it and stuff that it can get bigger? :O

Highly unlikely....

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
sometimes I really feel like removing glands just with my hands by squeezing it..
 so many replies .. but except Dr.Kapoor's reply, other replies sound misleading.. however hope Dr.Kapoor was right..:)

Offline Solomon

Based on this notion, I think that I'd be a lot more well endowed. So I seriously doubt it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024