Author Topic: left side nipple/chest after 2nd surgery  (Read 2518 times)

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
Hi folks.

I had my second surgery 2 weeks ago, the right nipple looks very good and is healing well, the left one however isn't healing that well.

Excision and Lipo were both done, first surgery only excision was done and i still had puffy nipples afterwards.

The skin on the left nipple still hasn't come together and the cut is still visible from the end and also another thing is that the nipple is just there but it doesn't stick out like a normal nipple does.

I feel a huge lump of sorts to the left of the nipple around the chest and bottom left and a little to the other ends of it, please help.

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
Guys please help im very concerned.
I knows its early but this is clearly a crater, im so upset.
how can i be sure if its the scar tissue that's causing my sunked inchest or if infact its a crater issue?

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
You knew this was coming but yep, it's way too early to tell. I started getting these creases too after a few weeks. Now I'm almost 2 months along and they're almost gone. And others have reported that it completely disappears after several more months.

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
You knew this was coming but yep, it's way too early to tell. I started getting these creases too after a few weeks. Now I'm almost 2 months along and they're almost gone. And others have reported that it completely disappears after several more months.

That makes me feel so much better.

So when you say "creases" you are referring to the sunked in chest right? it looks so ugly, the nipple is just there doesn't come forward, contour is absolutely non existent, and this is only the left chest of course, right side is beautiful.

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member

So when you say "creases" you are referring to the sunked in chest right? it looks so ugly, the nipple is just there doesn't come forward, contour is absolutely non existent, and this is only the left chest of course, right side is beautiful.

Sounds familiar to me, I also had it worse on one side. Judging by your picture you also seem to have the swelling go to the upper half of your chest making the crease/crater look worse. I think it's just a combination of swelling on different spots and injured muscles/nerves that need time to heal, later on everything will work the same again when you flex the muscles.

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member

Sounds familiar to me, I also had it worse on one side. Judging by your picture you also seem to have the swelling go to the upper half of your chest making the crease/crater look worse. I think it's just a combination of swelling on different spots and injured muscles/nerves that need time to heal, later on everything will work the same again when you flex the muscles.

So yours healed by itself? how long did it take for you?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024