Author Topic: Fellow People with Gynecomastia i deserve a hand clap  (Read 7315 times)

Offline mrstew12

• Posting Member
i went to the beach yesterday and took my shirt off with no shame

Offline moobydo

• Posting Member

Offline zane949

• Bronze Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If more of us had balls enough to be this bold the stigma associated with Gynecomastia would quickly go away.

You are free to disagree, But I really believe this.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
unfortunately i think that's fantasy.  high school kids will always be high school kids, and adult juveniles will always be adult juveniles. 

it's true that even case by case, the degree you do not let it get to you helps reduce the abuse.  but it will never make it go away. 

i still choose concealment for convenience, but i would tell anyone who gave me hassle where to go and not let it get to me, and good for mrstew for being willing to do his own thing.

Offline KAG

• Posting Member
Mr Stew, good for you! <<hey that rhymes

Why shouldn't you take yer shirt off?

I think we should all meet on a beach someplace and stare at guys with flat chests and make fun of them!

MrStew you got guts and i APPLAUDE you!

Tmouse you got guts and i APPLAUDE you!

Honestly I was on the beach with large breasts back in the early 70's....it was tough let me tell you. I got so many LONG STARES it was extremely rude. My wife didn't care and never even noticed! Thats love for you!

I still had a good time at the beach although i must admit looking back on it is easier now because I don't beat up on myself for not being perfect.
well i try not to..............
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 05:55:24 PM by KAG »

Offline Spleen

Good job.  No one likes having gyne but you can't let it get in the way of a good time.

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Man, you dont need a hand clap alone..
You deserve a STANDING OVATION for what you've done.

Taking off shirt in front of all the people knowing that you have gyne
is really a very tough decision. I know that we dont want us, men, to be laugh at
because it can lower our ego's.... but from what you did... It is really a marvelous one.

Hope I do have the courage same as yours.
I can only take off my shirt in front of my family and in front of our house.
Farther than that, that's a big no-no to me.

Congrats again...
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

Offline SoX

• Posting Member
nice man iits such a shame because you have a really nice pectoral muscle behind it and if it werent for a stupid gland it would mean nothing to you

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
man that's nothin!! i wish my chest looked like that!!  if i was on the news and walked across the screen they'd prolly blurr my damn chest out!!  I need surgery bad! 
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
man that's nothin!! i wish my chest looked like that!!  if i was on the news and walked across the screen they'd prolly blurr my damn chest out!!  I need surgery bad! 

what? you wish your chest looks like that? are you kidding me? I must say that his gyne is severe and the gland is totally big..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024