Author Topic: Advice on Gyne  (Read 1110 times)

Offline krocka

Hello, about two weeks ago I started getting some pain with a small lump under my left nipple. I'm 21 and about 30pds overweight. I started working out and eating healthy, I lost 15 pounds and one night I developed a pain and a tiny lump underneath my left nipple. I waited 2 weeks to see if it went away but it didn't so I went to the doctor. He felt the area and immediately determined it was gynecomastia. He said if the problem persists for another 3 months to get an ultrasound of the area. Now the concerns I'm having are that I've always had man breasts, but they dont look feminine and never felt like hard breast tissue, I always assumed it was because I was overweight. The left breast continues to hurt and the lump gets bigger and harder. Is it normal to have pain in the area even if i don't touch it? Also the left breast still looks the same as the right I can't even notice there is a lump there. Also, on the side of left breast near my armpit I have had discolored dry patchy skin and was wondering if that could be related. Thank you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024