Author Topic: this is just incredible -- amazing.  (Read 5206 times)

Offline bornagain

• Posting Member
hi all.  i had surgery monday morning in charlotte, nc, with dr. hunstad (his website is online).  got the drains taken out this morning.  the flatness of my chest is incredible.  i can't believe it.  i just hasn't sunk in, yet.  it's DAMN AMAZING!!!!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.  I had real expectations.  But this man's work far, FAR exceeded my expectations.  I mean -- DAMN!!!!!!!  He will send me pictures soon and I will update the board here with the pictures as soon as I get them.  BUT DAMN!  Quick question: my vest is not very tight.  Should I wear another shirt under it to make sure it is tight?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 04:23:08 PM by bornagain »

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Thats great to hear, sounds like a great doctor. I would make sure you have extra tight compression, it will most likely speed up healing and give you better healing results. Only tight enough so you can still breathe. Good luck with your healing process and I hope for the best results for you.

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
congatulations.
be careful with how tight your vest is. tightness depends on the procedure. in some people too tight vest can cause serious problems (for eg it can compromise the blood supply to the area) take your surgeons advice, he knows what he did. also refer to the section to do with vests in dr. bermant web site.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 09:46:09 AM by allbah »
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline Tiverty_A

• Posting Member
  • Star Trek...world where stuff like gyne is no more
that is amazing good for you! ;D
I have gyne that is caused by Fat not the gland, but it is still hard with my life.

Offline bornagain

• Posting Member
it is slowly sinking in.  i pulled out shirts from YEARS ago and now i wear them with underarmour only.  it has been 5 days.  and damn it's so flat.  if anyone would like to talk about this post ANY questions.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Great news .. all of us awaiting surgery will be smiling for you.  :)
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline bornagain

• Posting Member
the worse the moobs are, the better the results.  it hasn't sunk in, yet.  i just asked a girl out for the first time in years.  and i know she is going to say yes. moobs are the one thing that's been holding me back.  the mental transition will take a while, i know.  but still, it's a HUGE step forward.  i love  technology.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 11:54:41 AM by bornagain »

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Fuckin A!  I know how you feel.  Hell, now I walk around my house shirtless most of the time just to let the mental problem slowly trail off.  The only thing I don't like about myself now is my big stomach and love handles.  I feel OK as long as I'm not sitting down :P
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I feel OK as long as I'm not sitting down :P

Same here Dude!  :P

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

The flatness of my chest is incredible.  i can't believe it.  i just hasn't sunk in, yet.  it's D@MN AMAZING!!!!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.  I had real expectations.  But this man's work far, FAR exceeded my expectations.  I mean -- D@MN!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!

Glad to hear that your surgery was a success!  :D

Carry on my man!

John.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 08:23:32 PM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Fuckin A!  I know how you feel.  Hell, now I walk around my house shirtless most of the time just to let the mental problem slowly trail off.

My biggest 'mental problem' will be a public pool....   :-/ :o :-/

Any suggestions on how to get psyched-up?  ???

John.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 08:28:10 PM by Bambu »

Offline bornagain

• Posting Member
i don't know man.  that's biggy.  i took off my shirt (still hard underarm) in front of some friends.  it felt SO LIBERATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!

My biggest 'mental problem' will be a public pool....   :-/ :o :-/

Any suggestions on how to get psyched-up?  ???

John.

Well just having my shirt off and walking around my house and meeting some of my brother's friends (male and female) has helped.  At first I would have been reluctant to do so.  I'm hoping a decent tan will help also.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 11:44:37 PM by nukem2k5 »

Offline Bluesun_Returns

• Silver Member
Hey man, I'm glad things went well for you and hope it continues.
Bluesun

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Congrats brother.  That's how all of us should feel after surgery.  I had mine on Wednesday and I finally took a look at the results last night and I'm just as happy as you are.  I still have some major bruising and the nipples are still taped up but from the looks of it, I'm already happy.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024