Author Topic: Update  (Read 2213 times)

Offline bugsy_toronto

• Posting Member
  • No More moobs!!
Hi Everyone...

Sorry I have not posted lately, just been busy with work. I read a few weeks back that a user posted about old users who came to this site looking for information had left after having surgury....well I do apologize about this, as I learned alot prior to my surgury from this site and am indepted to Grandpa Bambu for his invaluble insight.

Its been 8 months since my surgury (Nov 2005), and my chest has gotten alot better since my OP with Fielding. I still have indented nipples on both sides, but I guess thats normal, as per Fielding.

I feel great, cannot complain and do not regret making this investment. I have been excersing/running for the past few months now trying to shed extra weight, and feeling great.

I will post some pics by tommorow, and hopefully everyone can see the difference.  Sorry once again for not being more proactive on info.

http://www.wannadietsmart.com - Lose weight the smart way.

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
hey bugsy, are you saying that indented nipples is normal after surgery with Fielding ? how come ?
that's not the information i got from him ?

i dont know your history cause i'm pretty new to the site but is there a specific reason for your nipples to be indented after surgery ?

thanks for the info man and congrats on being boobs free  :P
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024