Author Topic: Dr Anand - mallya hospital, Bangalore  (Read 19537 times)

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
Hi bloregynacomastia,

You are right when u say choose a good PS in ur city, but my position is that, i feel i would get good care at my home in Mumbai rather than, Bangalore. I'm really in two minds, one Dr Anatheshwar sounds good (did u mention he is packed for long time now) but the lure of a safe recovery at home is irresistible  :-\

you will need to visit your PS about every 1 month for evaluation for first 3 months POST SURGERY.
  why is that so?
when are you meeting Dr Anatheshwar  next?
ciao
Surgery Date: 25th June 2007
Lipo + Excision (<100% removal around nipple)
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore
pre & post pics link:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/
Know more @ :
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

Offline bloregynacomastia

• Bronze Member
Hungry tides- You are the boss . If you wanna get it done at Mumbai then Do so. Bimal modi sounds fine. Go ahead you should be happy and comfortable with whatever you do at the end of the day.Because it is not a compulsion surgery. It's a covenience surgery in fullest and truest sense.

all the best with Dr. Bimal modi. Wish you success in ur surgery tooo  ;D

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
hi hungry.tides, does Dr.susheel use drains.. did u ever ask him..
Thanks,
Tony...

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
Dr Susheel is an awesome surgeon, and he said he would use drains on me. He is off till august, so if you can wait till then and have monies (60k - 70 k) you can as well go for him. I havent had my surgery till now, its tommorrow, wish me luck guys

Ciao

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
Hi hungry.tide.. thanks for your reply... would he back on aug 1st week?..
did he show pre/post-op pics??
Regarding his fees, it depends on which ward u want to get the surgery done.. if it is private ward, it could be in that range (60-70k).. he has operating facilities in other hospitals (hostmat, csi..) he might charge u less in other hospitals...
anand told me that it would 50k -60k in private ward in mallya.. i think this holds good for manipal too...
since wockhardt has got the best facilities, it might be 10k more...
best of luck for your surgery...
-TOny..
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 03:14:46 PM by tony_ss »

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
Best of luck for ur surgery hungry.tides.

Offline moobs_sucks

• Posting Member
Surgery done on 18th April 2007
(Lipo+gland excision)
Surgeon: DR.Ramachandran
Pre & Post op pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/moobs_sucks/

• Bronze Member
Hey Tony,
                Did you go for Gynecomastia surgery at manipal ?

I'm sorry but your estimate of Rs. 50-60 K  doesnt hold good for MANIPAL

I got my fuking moobs chopped off at manipal and a total cost which was no where close to your  estimate of 50-60K range.

Please make sure before posting anything as people from around the word believe what we are writing here as if it were the  Gospel truth.

Regards ~
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 11:55:40 AM by bloregynacomastia »

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
moobs_sucks:
I got my surgery done at Manipal under Dr Anantheshwar, I got a bill of Rs 39,000 Kindly note I'm asthmatic and needed nebulizer and asthma related things 1 day before op and in the operation theater too.
For a normal case patient, it would be in range of 25 k to 35 k, thats the official estimate you get from Dept of Plastic surgery. You have to go to the admission counter a day before the op and get admitted, they ask you to deposit money it can be in the range given by the department which is asking you to get admitted (plastic surgery in our case) I deposited 25K

Hope this answers your question. Any more questions, just pop em. ;D
ciao
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 01:36:15 PM by hungry.tides »

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
Guys, one comment..
did u get admitted in private ward or semi-private or general? the type of ward decides the surgery cost... when you mention the surgery cost, pls mention the type of ward... otherwise it is misleading:)
-TOny.

• Bronze Member
Yes tony....

I fully agree with you...Im not sure if Hungry is busy nowadayz or what. But he clearly mentioned that he would prefer question by question.....

I have my doubts that Hungrytides  didnt go for General Ward like me......

Bcoz the difference in cost of surgery mine and his ( is HUGE). the difference is enough to have another surgery at some cheapo hospital.

Any way we shudnt assume as i say. So hungry ... plz clear this doubt of ours.

Thanks buddy. ;D

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
mine was in general ward, and the cost i was told was to expect any where between Rs 25,000 to Rs 35,000 for a general ward (again)

so in their point of view i had Rs 4,000 more than expected. Hope this sounds fine, i didnt ask them why they took more monies, though it hurt in the pocket (ouch)- anything for my gyne free life ;)

ciao

knekil

Hi

i just posted my pics at

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,12022.0.html

plz rate my problem, and give me you valuable suggestions

waiting for ur reponse

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024