Author Topic: Hiding compression shirt?  (Read 3765 times)

Offline htleah

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

So I've decided to get a compression shirt finally and... WOW, I feel like a new person! Why didn't I do this years ago?! I feel like I got all my confidence back and I feel so free and easy! Yet I still have this fear in the back of my mind that I will get caught. I have some questions for you pros...

1) How do you hide the compression shirt when having sex with your partner? I fear that it will get down to that moment and the girl will find it. What are your tips?

2) I noticed some tighter shirts that I can fit into now show the silhouette of the compression shirt in the back (and sometimes in the front). I guess the only solution is to wear shirts that are a bit looser and also that are less see through as possible? Any tips on that?

3) Any other general tips on how to hide the compression shirt and make sure no one ever finds out? For some reason I feel like if found out it would be more embarrassing than someone finding out about the gyne. Any tips you have on hiding the shirts in all situations would be a god send!

Thank you in advance for any help!

Offline Sicko11

• Posting Member
Hey buddy I can't answer those questions but I have a question for you. How does it feel wearing a compression shirt? I mean are they very tight and annoying or are they comfortable? Did you try wearing it with hot weather and if so do you sweat much because of the shirt?

Thanks already

Offline htleah

• Posting Member
Hey buddy I can't answer those questions but I have a question for you. How does it feel wearing a compression shirt? I mean are they very tight and annoying or are they comfortable? Did you try wearing it with hot weather and if so do you sweat much because of the shirt?

Thanks already

The first couple of days, not gonna lie, it was WEIRD! Then I got used to it to the point where sometimes I have remind myself that I am wearing one. It becomes second nature eventually.

Being that it's winter it's hard to tell how it will feel in summer, but one day, with all the layers on, I did feel a bit stuffy. It's worth the trouble though and I'm sure I will find ways to adjust. I really want to keep experimenting to see what clothes I can wear without being "found out." As I said in my OP, there are some shirts that it shows through and that's why I wanted some advice.

hammer

If the lady (now I'm assuming) really cares about you, she won't give a darn about your chest, just about what is in your heart and mind! She wants a man that's treats her kind, gentle and cares about her feeling, not worried about his own looks!

I've been married to the same great lady for almost 28 years now and when my gynecomastia got way out of control due to bad health (46H) she went for a formal bra fitting. We have are 4th grandchild on the way, and our children know and do not have a problem with the gyne either.

I know that this doesn't answer your question, but I hope that you can have the same good luck that I have had, as I have had gyne since my teen years and have never had much trouble at all, but times were different when I was younger, and serving in the service or dating never seemed to be a problem.

Good luck.
Bob

Offline Sid Farkus

• Posting Member
    • My Surgery Pics - Gynecomastia & Lipo on Abs & Flanks - Dr. Delgado, 1/8/15
I wore compression shirts for a few years before getting surgery.

When I was with a lady my goal would be to get myself to the bathroom *before* things got too heavy, take off my compression shirt, put my top shirt back on and then head back out. If I really had time to plan ahead I'd have a normal replacement undershirt stashed in the bathroom.

Of course, the timing didn't always work out perfectly, so I'd have to either

A) make sure the lights were off and hope that I could get the damn thing off in a swift motion at the same time as the top shirt (NOT recommended for newbies - I had at least 2 years of experience of putting on and taking these things off before attempting this, otherwise you risk it turning into a hilarious screwball comedy scene!).

B) I'd Put the condoms somewhere in the room that gave me enough visual cover (behind a closet door, a bookshelf, an alcove) to quickly get the shirts off while I grab the condom, so it's at least less mood killing than leaving the room completely.

Still, both of these strategies pretty much require that you're operating on your own turf and that you can get the shirt off without too much fumbling. And, most women aren't stupid, assume that they WILL notice - at the very least they'll notice that your chest is larger than it seemed under your shirt. Really, what you're trying to do is make the transition as quick and seamless as possible so it's not so distracting that it requires explanation in the moment.

Whatever happens, act cool. If she brings it up later, and you don't want to tell her the truth, you might be able to play it off as something you wear for back support or something. But It never got to that point for me.

Oh, and I always wore the wife-beater type compression shirts, which are much easier to get off than the t-shirt ones. And, it probably goes without saying, that you have to be extra careful with button down shirts. Once she starts unbuttoning you the gig's up.

Ah, summer nights!  :D

Offline htleah

• Posting Member
I wore compression shirts for a few years before getting surgery.

When I was with a lady my goal would be to get myself to the bathroom *before* things got too heavy, take off my compression shirt, put my top shirt back on and then head back out. If I really had time to plan ahead I'd have a normal replacement undershirt stashed in the bathroom.

Of course, the timing didn't always work out perfectly, so I'd have to either

A) make sure the lights were off and hope that I could get the damn thing off in a swift motion at the same time as the top shirt (NOT recommended for newbies - I had at least 2 years of experience of putting on and taking these things off before attempting this, otherwise you risk it turning into a hilarious screwball comedy scene!).

B) I'd Put the condoms somewhere in the room that gave me enough visual cover (behind a closet door, a bookshelf, an alcove) to quickly get the shirts off while I grab the condom, so it's at least less mood killing than leaving the room completely.

Still, both of these strategies pretty much require that you're operating on your own turf and that you can get the shirt off without too much fumbling. And, most women aren't stupid, assume that they WILL notice - at the very least they'll notice that your chest is larger than it seemed under your shirt. Really, what you're trying to do is make the transition as quick and seamless as possible so it's not so distracting that it requires explanation in the moment.

Whatever happens, act cool. If she brings it up later, and you don't want to tell her the truth, you might be able to play it off as something you wear for back support or something. But It never got to that point for me.

Oh, and I always wore the wife-beater type compression shirts, which are much easier to get off than the t-shirt ones. And, it probably goes without saying, that you have to be extra careful with button down shirts. Once she starts unbuttoning you the gig's up.

Ah, summer nights!  :D

Thanks for the tips, great stuff!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024