Author Topic: Applying andractim?  (Read 8146 times)

Offline banan

• Posting Member
I only have glandular gyne on my right side, the left side is normal. Shall I still appy it on both sides (5mg) Or just on my right side (2,5mg)?

And exactly how should i apply it, directly where i could feel the gland or somewhere else?

Thanks

banan from Sweden

Offline hypo

Applying half the dose to one side only does not make sense,  Andractim works on two levels.

It works locally at the application site, but it also soaks into your blood stream where it works through your endocrine system.

If your dosage is 5mg then that should all be on the one side.  That way the maximum benefit will be achieved the same as if you were apllying it it to both sides via your endocrine system.

Offline banan

• Posting Member

Offline banan

• Posting Member
Alright, Im on day 4 now of my andractim treatment. Im applying 5 mg every morning on my right side (quite a bit of gel to massage in on only one side).

But honestly, its actually feeling like my gland is growing instead of shrinking... :-/ Well, probably it isnt so but im feeling a little bit soar around my nipple. Kind of how it felt when the gland was still growing.

Another thing is that some pimples have popped up a little here and there, but thats no problem. I know this can happen when you use this kind of medication...

Is the strange feeling normal and is there any risk that andractim could make the gyne worse instead of less?

Offline hypo

I do not know of a single instance where Andractim has caused gynecomastia to get worse.

But that is not to say it is impossible, just very improbable.  

Another good reason for why you should be using this treatment under the supervision of an endocrinologist.

Changes are typically seen between 4 and 8 weeks from what I can remember.

Offline banan

• Posting Member
Thx hypo...

Well Im only on day 4 and my expectations are high, im just a little nervous so thats why my mind plays tricks on me... I think I'll start a "andractim-diary" so everyone including myself can see the progress...

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
That's strange because i'm on day 9 today, and up until day 8 i felt like it was going to make it go away and then on day 8 and today it seems like they are puffier or worse or something. I'm going to keep using it though i doubt it will make it worse, probably just my mind.

hypo- i remember you saying andractim(DHT) couldn't be converted to estraidol, and it makes your androgen to estrogen greater, but lowers actual testosterone. i'v heard of people sayin they have gynecomastia from low test levels. does this mean they had low test levels and normal or great estrogen levels? because low testosterone levels alone can't be the cause right? sorry i'm probably confusing you as i am confusing myself. what i'm trying to say is, andractim lowers test levels but also lowers estrogen levels, but ups DHT(androgen) levels so it makes the gynecomastia better. since it lowers your testosterone levels can that cause your gynecomastia to get worse?  

Offline hypo

gynecomastia occurs when the balance of androgens to estrogens is poor.

It's Just like a set of scales with each androgen and estrogen having differing wieghts.

Below are just a couple of examples of how gynecomastia can occur;

high testosterone, high or high normal estradiol- usually a situation relating to steroid abuse.

Normal testosterone high normal shbg and combined high normal estradiol- as Eugene Shippen M.D endocrinologist has explained this can occur due to a metabolic form of hypogonadism.

High normal testosterone, high normal estradiol, as can occur on testosterone replacement therapy when not correctly medicated.

normal testosterone high estrone as can occur in testicular cancers.

Low testosterone, normal level estrogens as can occur in hypogonadism.

The above is very, very basic and is intended just to illustarae the fact that it is a balance/ratios.

dihydrotestosterone is a potent androgen and whilst it does indeed lower testosterone via gonadatrophin suppression, it is a potent anti gyencomastia androgen in its own right and weighs heavily on the side of androgens that prevent gynecomastia.  Also in lowering testosterone, it lowers estradiol as their is less testosterone that can be aromataized/converted into estradiol and dihydrotestosterone unlike testosterone can not be converted into estradiol.

Dihydrotestosterone has been shown to work even in those whose gynecomastia is not in the development/proliferation phase, but the majority of successes will take place in people in the development/proliferation phase.  In such people dihydrotestosterone help "weigh in" pardon the pun and like a big brother in a fight, crack some heads and sort the problem out.

dihydrotestosterone is no replacement for hormone pathology, because if an individual has an underlying problem, Andractim would only be a short term fix at best.  The importance of hormone pathology cannot be overstressed.

This stuff should be used under the guidance of a qualified endocrinologist or at the very least under the guidance of a doctor with an active interest in this area.

After coming off Andractim the individuals hormones will return to similar levels as prior to treatment within two months.      

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024