Author Topic: My Revision  (Read 4885 times)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
As I've mentioned before in a few previous posts, I'm having revision done this Friday.  It will be to correct some scar tissue that's pulling a couple of dents, as well as to slightly reduce the size of my right areola.  My areolas were very big, but when stimulated they pulled pretty tight.  They remained somewhat stimulated during the first surgery such that it was difficult for the surgeon to get them perfectly even.  Now there is a slight difference in size when they are relaxed.  While he's in there he's going to remove some extra fat from under the areola area as well as around my sides to finish the sculpting.  I'm amazed at how much difference he's already made with my extremely severe case, so needless to say I'm excited about going into surgery Friday to complete the process.  I'll keep you all posted on how things are going as I go through this.  Stay tuned....   :)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline desi

• Gold Member
good luck dude!! :)
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline Mr_Nip

Thanks guys.  My problem now is I seem to be catching a cold.  I'm going to be really pissed if I can't do the surgery because of it.  I'm doing ZICAM every 4 hours in hopes to get rid of it.  I seem a little better this morning than yesterday so maybe it's working.   :-\

Offline Mr_Nip

Well I got though it OK.  I will be able to take a shower on Sunday and probably change from the vest into the Underworks 998 shirt on Monday.  I'm keeping this short 'cause I'm still cloudy from the pain meds they gave me.  I'll give y'all more details by tomorrow.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
congradulations,i'm 2 weeks post op with my revision.

Offline Mr_Nip

OK, I'm back.  My brain is functioning a little better now since I'm off the pain medication.  Actually I didn't really need the prescription pain meds at all.  I'm finding that one tylenol every 4 hours is enough to completely block what little discomfort there is.  I've got no drains this time  :) but I'm wearing this horrible compression vest  :P .   I should be able to transition to the Underworks t-shirts on Monday if everything is looking OK at my follow-up appointment on Monday.   

Anyway, what the PS ended up doing was resizing both of my areolas down a bit further which I'm very happy about.  He broke up some scar tissue below the areola and fixed the dents there.  He also removed fat from the area below the areolas and around my sides.  He also removed a small amount of fat from my lower belly.  I haven't looked at it yet but will be able to see it when I shower tomorrow.   

Offline Mr_Nip

Thanks guys for putting in the extra effort to come all the way into this hole where the "revision" board has been stuck.  I appreciate your replies.  There are so few people in here I can almost hear an "echo" after I hit the "post" button.

In hindsight I guess I should have posted this thread in "gynecomastia talk" where everything else is, but I just wanted to play by the rules.   :P

Offline rich19007

• Posting Member
I have a dent problem too.  You said your doctor fixed the dents.  How did he do it?  My PS mentioned using some substance that is originally taken from a cadaver and then has something done to it (I can't remember the name of it).  Was the revision as involved as the original surgery?  My PS mentioned that the procedure will probably be as involved as the original surgery, which was painful and left me immobile for a while.  Let me know.  Thanks.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Mr. Nip, how are you doing?? I wanted to find out how your revision is coming along. Did you get what you want?? I know you said you had a dent that needed to be fixed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024