Author Topic: Surgery options to go with?  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Striker

I am suffering from gynaeo have consulted about 3 docs so far.

One of them suggests liposuction while other two mentions to go with excision.

Am not having much fat around but do not want too much post effects of excision like scarring.

How effective would be liposuction only if there is not much fat.

Responses would be appreciated here.

Offline neon_cascade

• Posting Member
Hi Striker, which doctors did you consult?

Offline Striker

Hi Neon,

I had consulted three docs - prashant yadav,avinash deodhar and sumit saxena.

Thanks.

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
I'm assuming Prashant Yadav says that only lipo will be needed :).....you can check the pics I posted of my OP with prashant yadav....I wasn't very happy, but he has agreed to give it a touch up because there seems to be some fat on the sides

Offline 17rahul

• Posting Member
if i go for surgery, i would certainly go for lipo + glad removal - no doubt.
my case is almost same, not too much fat.
lipo will leave two marks (generally 3-4 inches below chest) and excision would hardly leave any mark as the cut would be put around nipple so scars are less visible there.

what did ur doctor suggested ? ....3 consultation should be more than enough to clarify such small doubts.
i went for 3 consultation in hyderabad, all suggested same ie to go for lipo+excision

Offline Striker

Guys,

As mentioned i had three surgeons prashant yadav insisted with lipo may be because he just does that,avinash deodhar suggested exision and sumit saxena too suggested exision.

But i was not to comfortable with all scarring around nipple.Out of these three surgeons i found Avinash Deodhar more knowledgeable and i informed him about my concerns to go with exision.Then he agreed with liposuction option.This was in Feb this year.
He asked to deposit advance payment and select a day as per my convenience for surgery.

I will tell more about my surgery done in Feb.

I was asked to shave off my chest a day prior to surgery which i did for first time in my life.I was given a solution probably a disinfectant to apply on chest a day prior.

On the day of surgery i did go to hospital early morning with my Dad(You can not go to surgery alone as somebody needs to sign on form and i would lie if i say it was not embarrassing).Did fill up the forms at hospital with all fees deposited upfront.Then i had a checkup done for blood pressure and a few queries with anesthetic to update about medical history.

I was then told to put on the just the hospital clothes minus anything inside.
Later they got me to this operation theater with all those equipment around.I did feel scary then.Then i was asked couple of question by anesthetic before i got into anesthesia mode.

I woke up couple of hours later with a tight and uncomfortable belt around my chest.I was allowed to drink only liquids and juices.After few hours i was really hungry and still was only allowed liquids which was a mistake on part of nurses there.During this time my doctor came to visit me and was surprised i wasnt allowed to eat any food.He immediately told to have somefood and my Dad got me dosas and uttapas from hospital canteen.

Had a overnight stay in hospital where i hardly slept.Next morning completed discharge formalities and then my doctor came for a visit along with a fresher lady doctor.It was really embarrassing showing my boob surgery outcome in front of that lady doctor who was almost my age :-[.My doctor looked at the stitches and told to come to his clinic after a couple of days.

I had to put on the belt which was really tight and uncomfortable.I had informed this mutiple times to doctor but he was in no mood to give me better belt.Probably he was saving his cost here as i had paid all fees to him by then :(.

A week later i got rid of my stitches and i am left with a half inch line/scar in middle of chest which is really not noticeable.

In all i can say that this surgery has done a good for me and got rid of stress and worry about my chest fat.

Thanks if you have been reading it so far.

Offline deepak123ruby

brother tell me u had gland removal also done...and what was the cost total !!

Offline Striker

10 years ahead and it seems what happened then was in previous life though i will never forget that very akward moment of me showing post surgery outcome to very young trainee female doctor 

I thank firstly Almighty and then myself for going for surgery & doctor who helped me

It avoided lots n lots of stress living in that condition & i could focus on my life & career

Thanks for reading

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
10 years ahead and it seems what happened then was in previous life though i will never forget that very akward moment of me showing post surgery outcome to very young trainee female doctor

I thank firstly Almighty and then myself for going for surgery & doctor who helped me

It avoided lots n lots of stress living in that condition & i could focus on my life & career

Thanks for reading
That's awesome! I'm at 2.5 years and it has been a much better life. I know what you mean about thanking God and then yourself for doing it. Courage and resolve got the job done and now it's almost like it happened in a different lifetime.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024