Author Topic: Bigger  (Read 3754 times)

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Moved up from a 42C to 44D today. The underwire was cutting into my boobs near my armpit.

hammer

Moved up from a 42C to 44D today. The underwire was cutting into my boobs near my armpit.

Guess it's time for a new user ID, lol

Just kidding,  sorry for the news!

aboywithgirls

Last time I was fitted. I moved into a 36G. I almost didn't even buy the bras even though they fit perfectly. I could not believe that I was wearing a G cup. Then the fitter said that there are many women out there who have the same reaction as me. She told " the tag on the bra is only a tag, it's the fit that's the important thing ".

steven618

I can't imagine being a b to c cup much less a g. Being measured and being told many women have that size still would resonate loudly to me "but I'm a man" applause on the confidence and courage to get fitted and wear them proudly. At G I assume there's no other option but enjoy the support vs the impossibility of masking them. I hope to have your confidence one day

aboywithgirls

Thank you. But there is no real secret when it comes to dealing with gynecomastia no matter how severe. There are many women out there who have breasts larger than mine who are smaller than me and I think the same thing "how do they deal with them?"  They do the same as me. They get up, put on a comfortable and supportive bra that fits, try to find a top that doesn't show everyone what color bra I'm wearing and go about my day.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024