Author Topic: some post-op questions regarding compression garments and ....  (Read 2218 times)

Offline loopee

• Posting Member
I had gynecomastia surgery last week and am quite please with the results. I'm following the doctor's instructions regarding the compression garment. He and his nurse said it would be ok to wear one of those skin-tight Under Armour garments made of a spandex-like material used by athletes. I purposely bought one two sizes smaller than my normal size so I'd have extra compression. It is skin tight. Anyone out there have any experience with these particular garments? If so, how did they work for you?

Also, while I am pleased with the results, there is still some puffiness/swelling around the chest area (although about 70-percent better than it look pre-surgery). I was also told that this swelling would go down. Is this true? Because if I were to get even flatter, I'd be very pleased.

Offline loopee

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback. But I've got to say, this under armor is pretty tight. It feels like there is quite a bit of compression.
Did your doctor tell you that in time, the swelling would subside and you would be even flatter?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024