Author Topic: I'm 22 and in (Kansas) help  (Read 2879 times)

Offline swissmr

::)Hi I'm 22 live in kansas close to Kansas City, and was wondering where a good doctor to perform the surgery is that is close.  
I met with this one doctor who could perform the surgery but he was older and didnt feel or seem like the right choice, i felt like i knew more from this site them him. I dont want to make a hasty decision      
For 21 years i thought i was a freak.  Where were you guys when i was growing up??????????
I'm 6'2 197 ,so a little over weight but i see guys way fatter then me without a big chest? any sugestions

p.s. this is my first post

Offline rcbrown23

Sorry no one's responded yet...I'll be the first.

If you don't get a good feel from the doctor FOR ANY REASON, go find another. I did not get a good feel from my first, and now I need a revision. I'd say search the web and maybe do a google on "plastic surgury kansas city". There should be plenty of qualified doctors in the area - it's a big city. See who's website actually concentrates on gynecomastia, at least a little. Or even call 10 different places and ask over the phone how many that particular doctor does. This shouldn't take very long...it's just kind of humiliating in my opinion. But, hell, rather safe than sorry. Suck it up and make some phone calls, I say.

Welcome to the boards. Any quesions, don't hesitate to ask.

-Brown

Offline swissmr

ok I'll try that, I cant do anything till summer though.  I'm currectny in a musical that requires us to be in our underwaer for part of the show!!!!!!! luckily i requested a wife beater(tank)...... but still. it bites

Offline swissmr

I looked a few months ago and i found one...just one on the web that said he did it but didnt have any pictures like just about everything he did. So maybe alot dont have websites?

Offline rcbrown23

Yeah, many don't concentrate their websites on gyne. Lots of times you have to go for a consultation.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude... you may want to consider travelling some to a PS that is 'known' to perform many Gyne surgeries and can back the claim up with pics of prior patients. You don't want to get a PS who knows nothing of Gyne removal. They may 'hack' you up  :o :o :o. It would be very difficult to correct a butchered surgery.

Check out some of the Plastic Surgeons that are recommended on this Site ;).  If you have to travel, so be it!

You mention that you are 6'2". I'm 6' even and most Gyne guys are 6'+ and in the 200 pound range. Interesting eh!

John.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 06:05:26 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024