Author Topic: Thinking about revision already  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Vonsteelo

• Posting Member
I don't have a digital or i would throw up some photos. many of you have already read my posts, Im 6 days post op, just lipo. I'm thinking that my surgeon could of done a better job with the lipo, not much has changed. Even considering the possible swelling the results are not looking so good to me.

1. Will my doctor do a revision for free to make me happy?
2. If so, how long before I can have it done.

Im thinking that if this doctor gives me any grief about me not being happy with the results, I may loose it. I go in for my first post op appointment tomorrow. I live 3 hours away and gas prices are rough when your driving a Chevy with a 350. After hotel, surgery price and gas, loss of work I'm well over $5500 into this doctor. I need to think positive but Im preparing myself to try and stay calm tomorrow no matter what the outcome is. Any suggestions for possible questions I should ask him?

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
My experience on revision is that most PS include that in the price of the original surgery.

Although after 6 days I don't know how you could possibly know if you need revision.  Post op swelling, bruising, bandages, and most of all time play into the final result.  I realize guys want the final results quickly, but that is just not how it works.

Gotta give it 2mos minimum before you can ascertain if you MAY need revision, even then most docs will wait 6-9 months before making the final call. 

Patience my friend.

Offline Vonsteelo

• Posting Member
So I had my first post op appointment today, I thought that my stitches would be coming out but I have to go in next week for that, again. I don't think my doctor really cares or even knows that I have to drive 6 hrs round trip just to have him say "Yeah, it looks really good your just swollen." His dum..b..as reception told me I would be getting the stitches out and that was the purpose of the visit, $70 billz on gas! I didn't really say to much about the results not being satisfactory it still has been only 6 days since the lipo and I need to be rational with this guy and give my body time to heal.

This site has been cool for me since so many have gone through the same situation. thanks   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024