Author Topic: Asymmetry: Fat or Breast Tissue?  (Read 2024 times)

Offline goto80

I had my surgery on Nov 15 2007 so it's been a good long while and I would say at this point I am pretty much healed. After surgery there was very minimal bruising. My nipples did look a bit funky and went through a few transitions but now they look pretty normal except for the fact that my doc seems to have removed a bit more fat from my right side than he did my left, so that nipple lays a bit flatter but this has led to a bigger(and bigger and bigger...) problem. I've noticed that my left side had grown quite a bit since i had my surgery. From not noticeable to really noticeable and bothersome. The area that has grown seems to be above the nipple. My question is do you think this is only fat? Because perhaps if I diet really well I could get it to go away. I have also been lifting weights recently and have put on a tiny bit more muscle on my chest which could also be the reason why it is growing but now I feel as though I can't even continue to lift because I will always look like my left chest is turning towards people because it is higher. Has anyone else been in this situation and has exercise made it go away? I am by no means fat(5'9 155lbs) but I am not the most toned individual either. I'm just really hoping that if I could get my body fat percentage way down then this will go away.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024