Author Topic: 20 y/o, 6'1, 175 lbs....wouldnt wish this on my worst enemies  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Atomic6

• Posting Member
I have had puffy nips for about 2-3 years now..About a month ago I started to get hard/tender tissue forming behind my right nipple and its protruding much more than my left. It hurts when I push on it. What should I do? I can't shell out 6 g's for surgery im a fuckin college kid.

Ive asked my doctor a couple times and each time he says it doesnt look too bad, go to the gym. Ive been working out as much as I can just to at least fake myself into thinking it will get better but it never does and Im starting to lose my mind.

-If Im about to hook up with a girl I furiously pinch my nipples before I take my shirt off...I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO DO THAT
-I do just about anything to not take my shirt off

I live in NY state.....is there anyone that could steer me in the right direction as to a PS or endo?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
a little tough love:  the tooth fairy isn't going to appear out of nowhere and drop even 3-5g's on you (if you got it done elsewhere than nyc), and no hard feelings but if i had it myself i'd probably do me first.  if you can't or won't decide it's worth pursuing it with parents, you're stuck dealing with it somehow.  i'd say investigate a compression garment, it'd make hiding it easier, though it won't fix your girl problem.  jacobs is in nyc and experienced but he probably has to pay big apple rents or staff costs so based on what you said you can afford you might be looking elsewhere unless your finances change. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline tttdone

• Bronze Member
check into insurance dog. look at all your options. tell them is causeing depression and a lot of emotional pain. its possible to get it covered.
Surgery on 8/20/2008

Offline booty_frijoles

• Posting Member
Talk to your parents, that's the only way when your this young and in that kind of financial situation. Get them to co-sign with you on a loan or get it financed. I'm a first-year college student of hoping to be gyne-free by next year.

That's my target and I'm sticking to it. Set goals for yourself and think about having a certain thing done by a certain time. I never talked to anyone about mine till about a week ago when I told my dad so take some steps to get rid of it, your gonna go nowhere if you don't.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If you have been a full time student since the age of 18 you should qualify to stay on your parents Medical Insurance. It may help, but most likely will not. Even if they turn you down, that decision is subject to appeal.

I'm not clear about the sensitivity of the nipples. Very tender and/or sore should not be expected but sensitivity is normal and much more common that you might believe. If you are having genuine soreness, Go back to the Dr. or see a different Dr. That should be checked out.

If the Dr. Told you to go to the gym, Find a different Dr. No one with real knowledge of Gynecomastia would have said such a thing.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024