Author Topic: I have some question regarding tissue build up due to chest binder...  (Read 4940 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
In the picture, this is how I was able to hide my breasts in public and I did it for a year.

However, I was not aware of the effects that tissue build-up could cause near the arm pit above the compression binder.. As time goes by, tt certainly doesn't look like muscle but it looks like a squeezed woman's breast(side) with tight bra.

Yesterday I tried to wear a sleeveless shirt (without the compression binder) and tried to go public. I want to see if it my chest is acceptable and I heard someone pointing at me and heard, "he had breasts".

I need comments and suggestions on anything I could do naturally on how to make those tissue build-up disappear or improve in appearance?

here is my last surgery diary...
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=11773.15
at my last 4 posts are my Feb 15 2009 pictures.. You can see some bulges caused by the chest binder...  :'(
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 12:20:12 AM by sadgyneguy »
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
I think your chest looks great. Looking at your last post-op pictures I don't know how someone would know you had the surgery unless they were very well educated on gynecomastia.

I have some tissue around the armpits too but it's not that noticeable and I don't care. I might be mistaken but I think Merle, the founder and owner of this site, had that also and he got a second surgery to get rid of some residual tissue around the armpits.

thanks for that info.. I guess surgery is the only way to get rid of the residual tissue? I am thinking of compressing the tissue above to be able to reverse the effect. But I don't know if this is a good idea...

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

Offline payberbred

• Posting Member
bro yung compression binder na nilagay mo, was that pre-op or post? namention mo kasi na ganon yung ginagawang mo to hide the breast so i assume that was pre-op.. concern lang ako kasi kakatapos ko lang ng surgery and i was asked to wear a binder.. dapat daw tight.. worry ko baka magkaganon din sakin..

Offline kaka

• Posting Member
Looks like FAT to me.. Have you check your body fat percentage lately? 7-13% fat will be ideal. Right now you could be around 20-23% from what i see in the picture. I used to have that extra Fat/tissue up until i started to lose FAT!. So go ahead and shed few pounds and see how it worlks out for you.

Good Luck.
Hopes this help.

Offline kongking

• Bronze Member
To: Sadgyneguy

Kamusta yung bulge malapit sa armpit mo na sinasabi mong caused by the binder, nawala na ba? I noticed the same thing near my armpits kasi, probably caused by the binder i wore for 3 weeks after surgery. 

If nawala na, anong ginawa mo para mawala. 

Also, nabanggit mo rin na nagkahematoma ka.  Pano ba malaman kung hematoma o maga lang?

K doc benny rin ako nagpasurgery, healing palang ngayon, pero very happy naman ako sa result ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024