Author Topic: If i lied would it work?  (Read 1988 times)

Offline James505

hey guys im new im 16 years old andi  think i have gyno..now before you guys start saying it will go away, it wont ive had it since i can remember. Im from he UK, and was wondering about treatment with the NHS? If i lied to my doctor and said that my chest hurts around the nipples, is he more likely to do tests and take it seriosly? Would i get a have a better chance of getting some treatment. Just wondering guys :))

Offline user87

• Silver Member
here in germany you definitely get a better chance to get it covered if you say that your nipples hurt

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
I would just find another doctor.....you shouldn't have to lie about a condition to have it taken seriously.

GynO_DuDe

Mate my doc took it seriously ... its the plastic surgeon that doesn't givva sh!t ... its a lottery system here in the UK, your postcode might cover your operation or it might not ... according the private surgeon I used, apparently unless you have a 'extreme' case of gynecomastia its not treated for free.

Offline BakedBeanz

• Posting Member
im getting mine done for free in the UK, i told them i have no nipple pain but the case is really bad do they didnt hesitate.
Does anyone know where to buy Compression vests from in the UK? please message me.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
This is an If-Then situation.

If you claim soreness, then lack the pain response that might be deemed apropriate. You have lost credibility and might not be taken seriously.

Conversely:

If you call it what it truly is: an embarassing situation causing you emotional grief; Then you are much more likely to be believed and taken seriously.

Tell the truth.

Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024